Hydrate-Me. Rinse Kakadu Plum Infused by Kevin Murphy for Unisex - 8.4 oz Rinse uploaded by Alysha P.

BY KEVIN MURPHY

Kakadu Plum Infused Smoothing Helps Add Moisture Promotes Silky Feel A Moisturizing Conditioner To Help Hydrate And Infuse The Hair With Moisture And Gloss. For Normal To Dry Hair. Paraben Free. Cruelty Free. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kevin. Murphey And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kevin. Murphey. Kevin. Murphey Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer'S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer'S Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kevin. Murphey Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Lindsay Z.
Plantsville, CT
I've heard so many recommendations to try Kevin Murphy products from my friends and beauty bloggers. A few weeks ago I purchased Hydrate-Me rinse from amazon and my hair is forever changed. It's so much smoother, silky, and my hair looks healthy. All you need is a quarter sized amount and your hair will look the best it ever has. I feel like I leave the salon every time I wash my hair. It's worth the price. #giftcrush
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
I use the hydrate me shampoo and rinse. The rinse isn't a super thick formula but I can feel the difference and how smooth my hair is even when I'm still in the shower. I've found a little goes a long way with this! Smells just as great as the shampoo!
makenze S.
Vidor, TX
Absolutely my favorite line of hair care. The bottle lasts SOOO long. (I have a half liter. Bought it at Christmas and still have about 1/3 left. (4/28/18))
Super hydrating and leaves my hair super soft!
Lara D.
This product is worth every penny, it is quality stuff! My stylist introduced me to it after I moved to a new area where the water was hard and winter much dryer. After testing out a couple of natural shampoos and conditioners, this was the only one that kept dandruff at bay and my thick, wavy hair feeling healthy and silky. I recommend running the conditioner through the ends of your hair and letting it sit a few minutes before rinsing.  I'll also supplement it with weekly conditioning mask in the winter when it gets super cold and dry.
Danielle G.
amazing! a little goes a long way and this conditioner, definitely does the trick for my dehydrated ends I have pretty long hair and a quarter size amount is perfect for me without under doing it. I always start at the bottom where the most dry parts of my hair is and then I work my way up.
Amanda P.
I'm always on the hunt for a conditioner that makes my hair feel smooth and light.  This stuff is amazing!  While it doesn't smell amazing (just - okay), it makes my hair feel silky, soft, and shiny.  Just wish the price wasn't so high.
florangel r.
The conditioner leaves your hair soft BUT it has a very strong scent (flowery) and left my hair very flat. I have thick hair with alot of volume and after using this product, my hair was limp and flat! It was recommended to my by my stylist after I had my hair highlighted.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I love this conditioner after using the matching shampoo. This leaves my hair soft, clean, hydrated and smelling amazing! As a cosmetoloogist I recommend this conditioner and the whole Kevin Murphy line.
Imani R.
This conditioner was the best thing that ever happened to me when I was bleaching my hair. The bottoms were so dead and sometimes would get a really brassy tone - this conditioner helped sooo much to keep my ends hydrated, lightweight, and the correct white snow color. <3 love. Anyone who needs a deep conditioner should grab this.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
This is one of my all time favorite conditioners... Especially in the summer when I feel like I need extra hydration to my hair! This conditioner is color safe, and really leaves the hair feeling silky smooth! The scent is soooo good as well!!!! I would recommend this to anyone looking to bring moisture back into their locks!