Hydrasense Specialty Nasal Care Congestion Relief Spray uploaded by Heather  B.

BY HYDRASENSE

hydrasense Congestion Relief is a natural-source and clinically-proven decongestant spray that relieves nasal and sinus congestion caused by colds allergies or sinusitis. Contains no chemical additives or preservatives. hydra Sense Congestion Relief is safe for long-term use. see more...

Heather  B.
Sarnia, ON
I have had problems with my sinuses for years.I have tried every pill and remedy out there with little relief. The Hydra sense opened up my nose immediately after I used it.The only downfall is that it is a little messy but that is something I can deal with. I love this product.
Hayley M.
Western Canada
I love Hydrasense products! I started using them after my doctor recommended them. I use them when I'm sick or when viruses are spreading. Works very well!
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
I get congested frequently and this does help. I wish it was more of a lighter mist or something because it is messy.