MakeupFace MakeupTinted MoisturizersClarins
HydraQuench Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - # 04 Blond-50ml/18oz

HydraQuench Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - # 04 Blond-50ml/1.8oz

by Clarins

A tinted, protective face moisturizer Formulated with Plant-Marine ''Cell Extracts'' Protects skin against the dehydrating effect of environmental aggression Minimizes the appearance of the visible signs of aging Replenishes skin's moisture level...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HydraQuench Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - # 04 Blond-50ml/1.8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte N.
solihull
This product smells really good and apples really good but it doesn’t really stay on your face it washes away really easily and it is quite expensive.
Mikila D.
Calgary, AB
I love Clarins, they are my go to face product generally as it does not cause a ton of break outs for me. They could lower the price of products by a bit as they are pricey but I do recommend them to those who have sensitive skin.

Looking for your answer?