BY HYDRAPAK

Bottle Bright effervescent tablets provide the best solution for cleaning your drinking vessels and beverage containers. Whether it's a water bottle, travel mug, hydration reservoir, or thermos, we offer the safest and most effective method to care for your hard to clean drinking containers. Our biodegradable and non-toxic formula bubbles away grime and breaks down to inert natural substances and is certified by the Natural Products Association. With every purchase you make, Clean Ethics gives an equal amount of Bottle Bright to people in developing nations who are in vital need of clean water containers. Buy Clean. Give Clean. see more...

Holly G.
Genoa, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bottle bright tablets are super easy to use and great for bottles that are hard to clean. I'd been trying to figure out how to clean the cap for my CamelBak water bottle, so these bottle bright tablets were perfect when they came in my Cairn subscription box. To clean a cap, you fill a bowl with water and put the tablet in, then put the cap in the mixture. My cap floated, so I had to find a way to weigh it down so it could get clean, but the bottle bright tablets cleaned it really well.
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
These tablets are a game changer. I have a Contigo mug I absolutely love because it keeps my coffee hot for hours and hours but no matter how many times I washed it, it always had a sour smell. I used one of these tabs overnight, then ran it through the dishwasher and the smell is gone, it is squeaky clean. So affordable and so effective.