Hydralyte Effervescent Tablets Apple Blackcurrant 20 uploaded by Kelly R.

BY DEFAULT

Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets helps manage dehydration from fluid loss. Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets comes in apple blackcurrant flavour in 20 tablet tube. Other benefits - convenient, compact and highly portable tube -... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The berry flavor is nice and sweet. It was enjoyable instead of trying to drink as fast as I can so I don’t have to taste it. I would definitely recommend these tablets. I see these coming in very handy.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received a sample of this product in my Pinch Me box for February! I am so glad I received this product because I end up getting sick and dehydrated a lot. These tablets have an amazing flavor and they help to hydrate you.  I highly recommend trying out these tablets.
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these. Good flavour, and a good amount of fizziness. I keep them on hand for when I'm sick or for the summer when I've been working outside.