Skin CareFacial Skincareindeed Laboratories
Hydraluron moisture boosting masks by Indeed Laboratories

Hydraluron moisture boosting masks by Indeed Laboratories

by indeed Laboratories

The result - better hydrated, moisture nourished, plumped up looking skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hydraluron moisture boosting masks by Indeed Laboratories!
Nicole D.
San Diego
I enjoy this line of products, I also have the gel. It is really nice hydrating mask. I like using it at night after a shower when my face is still wet. Indeed labs is a nice affordable skincare line.
Assia T.
Montreal, QC
This was hands down the best masks, I have ever used. (Which is weird since I hate sheet masks). So sad that they decided to discontinue it.It leaves your skin like you drank a gazillion gallons of water a day, so soft, so luminous, so glowy, so youthful. Just top-notch.Perfect mask for rough night. Smell: Nothing. Fragrance-free.
amanda V.
saskatoon
Light textured, this gel absorbs nicely into skin and has a smooth finish. For dehydrated skin, this is a must. It has no fragrance, and it doesnt irritate even the most sensitive skin.
Natalie P.
Toronto , ON
This product is a must for winter when your skin is more dry than usual. It have saved my skin and has made it noticeably less dry and non flakey. Great value for the price and can get at your local shoppers!

Looking for your answer?