Hydraboost Face Oil

by m-61

Shop M-61 Hydraboost Face Oil. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What is the best this for dry skin? I get it really bad on my arms and my daughter gets it really bad on her face. Help!
Start your review of Hydraboost Face Oil!
This is such an underrated product. This brand is amazing, I'm completely obsessed with it. I have dry/combination skin with hormonal acne and some sun spots. I have really noticed my skins been alot more healthier. I highly recommend trying this.
Michigan
Love how well this product absorbs into my skin! Not so oily that I can’t wear it under makeup during the day. My skin always feels so plump because of the peptides. Love the dropper and the bottle has lasted me for months. A little pricey but worth it!