Skin CareFacial SkincareFace MistsBioderma
HYDRABIO Brume Eau apaisante rafraîchissante 300 ml

HYDRABIO Brume Eau apaisante rafraîchissante 300 ml

by Bioderma

Refreshing water that soothes dehydrated skin
Start your review of HYDRABIO Brume Eau apaisante rafraîchissante 300 ml!
Elmira G.
New Castle, DE
Must have for dry skin, it feels so refreshing on the face.I put it on before makeup, sometimes after makeup, or even when I’m not wearing any make up ! Buy this stuff you won’t regret it.
Marie D.
Las vegas, NV
HYDRABIO Brume Eau apaisante rafraîchissante 300 ml uploaded by Marie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
This mist is true to size and it just water but feel so refresh & hydrated. And the price is really good too i always use this mist for my dry skin and fix the make up and it feel safe to sensitive skin :-)
Sonia G.
Excelente producto para aplicar antes del acido hyalurico, para que no tenga que extraer agua de sus células. Refrescante después del maquillaje.
dianaprincess T.
HYDRABIO Brume Eau apaisante rafraîchissante 300 ml uploaded by dianaprincess T.
To be clear, this is water, no more and no less. As far as aerosol waters go this was cost efficient compared to the others I've bought. If I found myself needing to save money this would be one of the first items I would cut. That said, it is a super fine water mist and I love using it on my face before I apply my moisturizer. It's also nice to use on the neck and arms on a super hot day. (Like at a double header little league game. ;) )
Ryan T.
Jackson Hts, NY
Very refreshing especially on a hot summer day. I also like using it when I first wake up as it gives the skin some life after after a rough night's sleep.
Haley L.
Gardner, MA
Perfection. I didn’t know how much I would love this until I got it. The mist is perfect and fine and soft, and it’s completely clean and non irritating, I like using it after cosmetic procedures even!
Jazmine N.
Irvine, CA
I‘ve always seen these types of products everywhere and think to myself “it’s literally overpriced water in a can” and “I’d be crazy to purchase this” yet one day, I did just that. I seriously think this has changed my skin for the better. I spray it on after cleansing and while it’s still wet I put on some hyaluronic acid. My skin has never looked so good, the redness is going down and I feel like for once I have decent looking skin. So happy with my new routine!
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m very impressed with this facial spray! I prefer it over the Evian Brumisateur® Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray Travel Duo 2 x 1.7 oz/ 50.28 mL, it leaves a nice glow to my skin. It is very affordable! I would wear this under my makeup.
Chris D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this misting water I switch between a few brands but have been reaching for this more and more. First I love the size and spray from this and prefer it over some others for me it gives a fuller or wider mist. I also think this helps my skin tolerate products and ingredients better. I use this to refresh my skin, dampen my hair to restyle, sunburn, razor burn, irritated skin, when skin is itchy from Retinol or other treatments, over makeup for a quick refresh. I also sprint my very pampered dogs with this when cleaning their faces they love it 😀 dogs need products too! I don’t have little kids or I would spritz them for sure!
Tania B.
It’s a light refreshing mist that feels so hydrating, I really enjoy this product for many different uses. It’s light, so refreshing and very affordable! This is one of those products I’ll keep in my makeup kit for a long while.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ahlam B.
il y a 6 mois
Emilie C. il y a 6 mois
Moi je l’avais pour l’été et elle était super pratique et me servait vraiment beaucoup !