hydra Sense- Nasal Aspirator Starter Kit uploaded by Ked M.hydra Sense- Nasal Aspirator Starter Kit uploaded by Lucia H.

BY BABIES 'R' US #6 in Nasal Aspirators

Babies can develop as many as eight colds per year, and the congestion caused by these infections can lead to poor sleeping and eating, difficulty breathing, excessive crying and sleepless nights for the whole family. The hydra Sense Nasal Aspirator was developed with pediatricians to: Effectively relieve nasal congestion Restore nasal breathing and adequate feeding Improve the quality of sleep Reduce the use of medication The hydra Sense Nasal Aspirator allows you to control the strength of suction while the transparent design allows you to see the amount of mucus being removed. Also, the protective single-use filters trap excess mucus for a hygienic aspiration. The nasal aspirator is a gentle, effective and easy to use way to help your baby maintain clear breathing. This new Starter Kit includes a practical travel case, the Nasal Aspirator, 5 filters and 5 Easydose vials. see more...

Kallie D.
Pembroke, ON
A great product to help my baby clear her nose. Easy to use and easy to take apart and clean. This kit only comes with a few filters so be sure to pick up a pack of filters in addition to this kit. The saline really helps to loosen anything stuck in their nasal passage. It’s a nice natural solution instead of medications.
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
A must have for all parents of babies!!! I use this all of the time when my girls are sick & plugged up. It works wonders to moisturize their nasal passages & to remove mucous/snot.
Britanie L.
Halifax, NS
This product is literally a life saver for tiny babies with congestion. The process seems gross but it is so gratifying to be able to clear your babies nose and help them to breathe. The only thing is make sure you wash ot frequently and take it all apart to make sure every nook is clean.
alysha k.
This! This is the best invention ever!!! Our 5 month old just got over a bad cold and this helped so much! So easy to use and she didn't mind it at all, way better than the nose sucker bulbs that pop off when you squeeze them! So glad I was told to get this!
Rebekah B.
I'm a pediatric nurse and when my son was born I got so frustrated with how hard it id to clear a baby's nose with those little bulbs. I'mused to hospital grade wall suction. After complaining on social media, a friend suggested the hydra sense nasal aspirator. I've used it with all 3 of mykids now and I make sure to include it in my gift for new moms. Definitely a must have baby product.
Megan P.
Quispamsis , NB
Every new parent should own this product. I was given the old nasal aspirator as a gift but when I purchased this item I always blown away how #easy & #efficient is was to use. I have used it for my kids and now give it as a Baby shower gift! Best purchase at #toysrus for $19.99
Kirsten F.
I tried the bulb nasal aspirator and it just wasn't effective. Truthfully I put off buying this because the thought of using my mouth to clear my kids noses grossed me out. After seeing someone use one and seeing the filter in place I decided to buy it and give it a try. This thing is awesome! Would recommend to every mom
Nicole M.
This is a fabulous product!! We used it for each of our babies. It is so hard to clear their noses when they are sick and a baby because they don't know how to blow their noses so this works amazingly!! I highly recommend this product to other moms!
Ked M.
Montreal, Qc
I love this product i use it often on my nephew he is sick and has difficulties to breath at night . Easy to use and safe to use and really inexpensive
Jenna Rae M.
Belnan, NS
The hydraSense nasal aspirator is a simple, easy to use method for clearing out the little ones nasal passages. Cleaning is user friendly.