BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSisley
Hydra-Flash Formule Intensive, Feuchtigkeitspflege, 60 ml

Hydra-Flash Formule Intensive, Feuchtigkeitspflege, 60 ml

by Sisley

An intensive moisture bath specially designed for dehydrated skin. With its powerful complex of natural molecules, natural botanical extracts and essential oils selected for their potential to dramatically enhance cell cohesion and improve moisture binding in the uppermost skin layers, Hydra-Flash Intensive Formula provides powerful and durable moisturising benefits. Quickly restores the skin's radiance freshness In the medium term, facial features are noticeably smoothed and the skin's elasticity improves Size: 2.1 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face For all skin types Apply Hydra-Flash Formule Intensive in a thick layer on perfectly cleansed face and throat. Leave on for 10 minutes, then tissue off any excess; no need to rinse Active ingredients: Beta-hydroxyacid, essential oils, natural plant extracts Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hydra-Flash Formule Intensive, Feuchtigkeitspflege, 60 ml!
Allison M.
florida
I love Sisley products.  This product is amazing -- you can actually see a difference after using it.  Very effective product, but not at all cheap.  And its unlikely you'll find it on sale.  Still think you should buy it though -- great product!!
Jonathon M.
Collierville, TN
Very hydrating and left my face feeling so smooth! It is pricey but worth it! I’m always cautious of botanicals but this mask didn’t cause any issues! Smells fantastic!
oliver H.
Decatur, GA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This product is so Lucious! It feels so smooth and creamy on the skin and is like a tall glass of water! It’s so creamy and hydrating and makes my skin feel smooth and bright! Make sure to get a tester or sample before purchase since this product is a little pricey! Hydra-Flash Formule Intensive, Feuchtigkeitspflege, 60 ml
Stephanie  W.
Louisville, KY
1,174 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This stuff is like wow!! It is EXTREMELY hydrating. You don’t need much product at all. The smell is pleasant. If you use more than a dime sized amount it will leave a slightly greasy texture, so definitely go very easy on it. But my skin looked and felt very supple and moisturized. This product is extremely expensive, and is definitely an investment!! I definitely recommend and will use sparingly have to make this laaaaaaaast! 🤣😂
hailey ˢ.
Littlestown
WORTH THE SPLURGE!! i love this mask it was so hydrating for the winter months but use it sparingly.
Abby S.
I love this product a lot! It has helped my face become softer, brighter and pimples were gone within the first month of using this. It's price is good considering the results I got. Would really recommend for night time use for best results.
Darcy S.
I love using this face product after my daily skincare routine. Leaves my face fresh and clean
Emma P.
Washington, DC
If you have sentive skin you need this product ! You can clean and have a beautiful skin at the same time ! It's just perfect !
Brayan D.
Sisley-paris hydra-flash intensive face formula es super cremoso y bueno se los recomiendo mucho ya que hay pocos productos asi de buenos!
Evelise L.
Hedgesville, WV
I started to use face cream on my early 20's, and this one is by far my favorite!

Looking for your answer?