BeautyFaceFacial SkincareChanel
Hydra Beauty Creme Hydration Protection Radiance 17 oz Cream Unisex

Hydra Beauty Creme Hydration Protection Radiance Chanel 1.7 oz Cream Unisex

An active ingredient that promotes optimal moisture retention within skin cells. When combined with an improved, more powerful version of Blue Ginger PFA, a vital antioxidant, the perfect synergy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hydra Beauty Creme Hydration Protection Radiance Chanel 1.7 oz Cream Unisex!
Tamara T.
zoetermeer
Hydra Beauty Creme Hydration Protection Radiance Chanel 1.7 oz Cream Unisex uploaded by Tamara T.
This smelllll is AMAZING!!!!! Cammelia is just is so relaxing and this one hydrate my face just enough
Victoria T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Hydra Beauty Creme Hydration Protection Radiance Chanel 1.7 oz Cream Unisex uploaded by Victoria T.
The best product I have used on my dry skin! I apply this cream after my shower and I wake up with hydrated skin! It lasts about 2-3 months if applied once or twice a day. All I use is a small amount and it goes a long way!!
Amanda R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Hydra Beauty Creme Hydration Protection Radiance Chanel 1.7 oz Cream Unisex uploaded by Amanda R.
I love this moisturizer. It’s has a nice medium cream consistency and glides on well. I’m slightly dry but my skin still feels hydrated hours after use. Makeup goes on effortlessly after application in the morning as well. Overall a great product. Definitely recommend this product.
Louise Lisa G.
Crandall, TX
This smells amazing. It feels amazing. My skin felt wonderful. It was very hydrating and it’s a very nice product. It’s a little pricey.
Manuela G.
Arlington, WI
This is definitely one of my very favorite moisturizers. I have dry skin but I feel as though this might work for combo skins as well. Does not leave my skin feeling greasy but plump and hydrated
Saima P.
Bellerose, NY
1,126 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
"I really like this product. It keeps my face feeling soft and fresh looking."
"I really like this product. It keeps my face feeling soft and fresh looking."
Tiffanie N.
Elkhart, TX
One the best moisturizers I have ever used! It feels silky and smells amazing! It works wonders on my extra dry skin!
Dani R.
Weston, CT
Why are you so perfect and so expensive? Thought it was hype until I got a tester, it's amazing
Aniko N.
I must say, the scent was very delicious, even though it wasn't a natural scent, more lab-made, but very fresh and floral. My skin however did feel like it just got a major upgrade and some well deserved tlc. My skin did look dewyz just how I like it, and little makeup was needed after applying.
Tatiana P.
Fresno, CA
Hydra Beauty Creme Hydration Protection Radiance Chanel 1.7 oz Cream Unisex uploaded by Tatiana P.
Love it!!! This is a MUST in my skin routine! It brings full hydration with no grease effects!! @chanel is an upscale brand, so you win or win

Looking for your answer?