BY HYDOR

Hydor USA Inc - Flo Rotating DeflectorRotating water deflector applicable with proper adaptors to the outlet of any pump or filter. 360 rotation guaranteed by the water flow of the pumpfilter. Moves the aquarium water increasing oxygenation and surace gas exchange preventing the formation of the white line effects. Creates a beneficial wave effect which moves plants and invertebrates. Functions with no extra energy consumption. see more...

Cynthia C.
I had searched online for an actual powerhead that rotated and found a couple but they were super expensive. And then, I saw a YouTube video once where the user had this deflector attached to a powerhead nozzle. I saw the deflector rotating and I thought THAT was the COOLEST thing EVER!! So, I immediately bought this with the Marineland MaxiJet powerhead 1200. Not only do I *not* have any dead spots in my tank, but I have attached my DIY CO2 hose to the bottom of the powerheads intake, and the CO2 bubble gets blown to smithereens out the deflector, making the PERFECT sized bubbles for CO2 dispersion!
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
This is a pretty cool products and the deflector works really well. I recommend this product for anyone who's looking to buy a rotating deflector.