BY HYATT HOTELS #3 in Hotels

• Never heard of this hotel. Where are they located?3 Answers
  • Recommendations on best Hyatts you've stayed?5 Answers
Dinah B.
Windsor
I must say I have stayed at some nice Hyatts. My favorite is the Hyatt Tamaya in New Mexico.  Oh my.  My husband just mentioned our stay from a few years back this week.  The flute music played in the common areas is mesmerizing.  I first stayed at that resort while attending a conference.  My friend/colleague and I took our husbands back a few months later, then the following year my husband and I took another couple and returned.  The spa...oh the spa.  I had the best facial I have ever had there.  My husband took one look at my face when I returned to the room and asked if I could buy some of that "stuff"!!  The rooms and food are excellent and the scent in the room is so relaxing.  I am ready to go back!!!!  I have also stayed at a Hyatt in the Texas Hill Country which was wonderful as well.  I have also had several stays at the Hyatt in downtown Lexington.  Two pics of the Tamaya and one of the Hill Country's barn attached.
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Whenever we travel, my husband and I try to stay at Marriott hotels or Hyatt hotels as much as possible. They tend to be pretty equally matched in customer service, cleanliness, availability, price, ability to book on points, ability to upgrade, and location. However, I will ALWAYS prefer Marriott locations over Hyatt for one simple reason: their pillows. I’m not even kidding. As someone who needs at least 4 pillows to sleep thanks to a chronic pain condition pillows are everything to me. Unfortunately I find the pillows at Hyatt locations to be lacking. You would think that when you’re staying in a nice hotel with a wide variety of amenities you could get a pillow that doesn’t go flat but that’s not the case. In every Hyatt property we’ve ever stayed at my pillows have gone flat and are always extremely uncomfortable. The hypoallergenic pillows aren’t comfortable either. Are the properties nice? Yes. Can I get a good nights sleep when I stay at one? No.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Absolutely beautiful hotel! I did NOT want to leave! A bit on the pricey side, but every penny spent was 100% worth it! I stayed at the Grand Hyatt in Tampa Bay, Florida, and it was the best experience ever. I literally felt like I was in heaven. Completely clean room, friendly staff and the entire place was gorgeous! With 2 pools, lots of other things to do and a delicious restaurant located downstairs, I never got bored. Pictures don't do justice, you'll have to visit this place yourself to really see how exciting it is!
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Just had a stay at the Hyatt Regency in Sarasota, FL. I was very happy with everything that weekend from the arrival to departure. Checked in with no problem and very quickly, the staff were very nice and polite. All young adults who seemed happy to be helping you and were genuinely enjoying their days as well. It makes all the difference to have interactions with 10 staff members during a stay and EVERY single one were a complete delight. The entire building was on such a beautiful location in Sarasota with an amazing view. Their use of land was perfect and they had activities that were fitting to the area in FL with options of stand up paddle boarding, their pool and hot tubs were beautiful and very nicely organized. The lobby and bottom floors all opened up in a very cool way that made everything feel very open and made use of the space to become much more elegant than if they’d done it in another way. You had open views of the water and open views to the floors above and below you from a center cut out of the floors that was very nice.

The room itself was clearly recently redone and the bathroom was beautiful. The beds and sheets and extra room furniture were all 👌🏼

Overall Hyatt Regency did very well and I would recommend this to others for a stay in Sarasota. Hyatt Hotel
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
The hotel was getting ready to start a renovation soon, and I hope they did. The bed felt broken at the foot on one side. We did alert the staff on our way out, as it didn't affect our sleep. We were just careful not to sit at the foot of the bed on the broken side. When we complained, that is when we were told that there were renovations, including new beds, scheduled soon. We also experienced a false fire alarm in the middle of the night. No hotel staff ever came to the evacuation site with instructions or an all clear. That was a little disappointing. But the hotel was nice overall. Restraunt was fabulous and the location is great.
Himali B.
Denver, CO
What should I say. I love Hyatt properties especially Hyatt Dongguan. It is one of the most beautiful hotels I have seen. Surrounded by apple & litchi orchards it is a great place to rejuvenate & relax amidst nature. The food was great ! I opted for buffet option & it was a great spread of Asian cuisine. The soups, the salads, the sea food, the noodles & dessert eveything was perfect. Rooms were amazing, peaceful & with a great view .The washrooms were super clean & well stocked for a relaxing bath. Even the Breakfast spread was amazing. Overall a great stay. I would like to go back sometime. Hyatt Hotel
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
I have had wonderful experiences with Hyatt hotels. My favorites being the Grand Hyatt in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and the Park Hyatt in Chicago, IL and Shanghai, China. The Grand Hyatt had such a spacious room and a walk in closet. The bathroom was so well appointed. I was extremely impressed with the size of the gym and how well equipped it was. Plenty of cardio machines, weights, free weights and even a squat rack. The rooftop pool was also so gorgeous with lots of daybeds to lounge on. As for the Park Hyatt, rooms were also spacious and staff was very attentive. Beautifully designed hotel and excellent breakfast. Park Hyatt Shanghai is incredible. A must see even if you don't stay. Have breakfast there for some of the most incredible views of the city. Stunning.  (Pictures are from KL Grand Hyatt)
WeAre T.
To be fair, we have only stayed at Hyatt house and Hyatt place. The hyatt house with a full kitchen is awesome. The layout isn't. I prefer a kitchen not right in the middle of the living area. They are pet friendly and the fee isnt too bad. They even give you dig dishes and treats. Too cute! We took the entire family on vacation to Lego land and stayed at the Hyatt place in Vista. We had 6 rooms total. The manager was super nice to get us rooms within a close proximity to one another. The breakfast was great and rooms were clean and comfy and modern. Loved it.
Aivee Q.
Edison, NJ
I love Hyatt hotels but I had a horrible experience with Hyatt jersey city that made me never want to stay at Hyatt ever again. I booked it for my wedding and they ended charging me more money than I originally agreed to pay for online. No one was helpful in customer service and they seriously never followed up after months of going back and forth with them. I will never stay at Hyatt again because of them. They ended up charging me an extra grand for it all I couldn't take it anymore and I eventually gave up. I wouldn't tell anyone to stay there!
Amber R.
Moncks Corner
We booked the Hyatt right in the center of Atlanta Georgia. It was beautiful! All the employees were amazing and friendly every single time they saw us. This hotel is more of a business resort which I didn't realize when booking but with that being said they were still great with our little family staying there. They had an indoor pool, the best were super comfy, and the all over design was very classy. This place is a little on the pricey side but all in all we had a great experience there!
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Recommendations on best Hyatts you've stayed?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is this price of a room?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Never heard of this hotel. Where are they located?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How is this hotel with children or the disabled such as in a wheelchair like myself?
Karen L.
New York
Which is your favorite Hyatt location?