Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsDERMA E
Hyaluronic Hydrating Facial Mask, 4 oz, Derma-E Skin Care

Hyaluronic Hydrating Facial Mask, 4 oz, Derma-E Skin Care

by DERMA E

Derma E Hyaluronic Hydrating Mask Description: Cleansing Mask Intensive Moisture, Nutrient Facial Formula Paraben Free derma es Hyaluronic Hydrating Mask is an intensive moisturizing formula that quickly delivers deep, long-lasting hydration and replenishes dry, thirsty, aging skin leaving it soft, smooth and supple. Free Of Parabens, cruelty Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Derma E Hyaluronic Hydrating Mask Directions Apply generously to face and t throat after cleansing. Avoid eye and lip area. After 10 minutes, rinse or remove with a damp cloth and pat dry. use 1-2 times a week or whenever skin needs more moisture. Ingredients: Water (aqua), propanediol, kaolin, glycerin, ethythexyl palmitate, capric/caprylic triglycerides, cetyl alcohol, decyl glucoside, zinc oxide, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, organic olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, organic theobroma grandiflorium (cupuacu butter), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; actimoist bio-2), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, xanthan gum, potassium cetyl phosphate, hydrated aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate SE, gluconolactone, polysorbate 60, sodium benzoate, natural and fragrant oils. *Certified organic by Quality Assurance International, USDA or Guaranteed Organic Certification Agency. Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (C-Ester), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Organic C

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hyaluronic Hydrating Facial Mask, 4 oz, Derma-E Skin Care!
Mark G.
palm beach
I use this every morning. Its affordable enough to do so. I dontlove the smell and the packaging is cheap looking but I love the amount of active ingredient and the quality, it’s also nice that they are environment friendly and not tested in animals great plumping effect. It’s affordable so I use it generously.
Savannah H.
Kenmore , NY
It’s fantastic especially when I use it as a spot treatment. I’m fine lines I notice become instantly smoothed.
Rebecca L.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this mask because I feel like it purifies and hydrates but at the same time helps to clear up breakouts without drying my skin.
Sharon Y.
San Francisco, CA
Ok this? Underrated! I nabbed this for like 4.99 at my local Marshalls and wow am I impressed. I usually dislike face masks unless they're sheet masks, but I have been on the hunt for a clay facial mask that worked for dry skin. This is quick, easy, minimally messy, and smells wonderful. This mask makes my skin feel sooo supple afterward and I've noticed such an improvement in my skin texture - it feels like a baby's bum now. Whenever I am not sheet masking, I am using this!
Alicia C.
Richmond, KY
I have just started using this mask, but I love that it isn't harsh or drying to my sensitive skin. There isn't a strong odor and washes off easily with warm water. Will update review after a few weeks of use. 😊
Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
Best facial mask ever. Love how my fave feels after using it. Would recommend to any one. Doesn't break my fave out and leaves my skin smooth
C B.
LASALLE
The description on the package gave me hope that this product would be ultra-moisturizing. Unfortunately, it does not. The product contains olive oil, avocado cupuacu butter, jojoba oil and aloe. I am disappointed in this product. It feels great when you apply it but when I wipe it off my skin still feels dry.
Leigh M.
Love this stuff as an anti aging treatment it’s so nice and works well. Ingredients are clean

Looking for your answer?