BeautyFaceFacial SkincareYeouth
Hyaluronic Acid Cream Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin, Anti Aging Face Cream, Anti Wrinkle, Pore Minimizer, Even Skin Tone with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid, Tripeptide 31 - Guaranteed

by Yeouth

Pure Multilevel Skin Hydration with added Anti-Aging Benefits Boosted with Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Tripeptide-31 YEOUTH's Hyaluronic Acid Cream reduces fine lines and wrinkles, diminishes age/sun spots, and improves firmness and the appearance of pores. Skin is replenished with intense moisture and leaves skin looking and feeling radiant. With regular use, this nourishing formulation acts to support collagen production. Its rich yet lightweight texture penetrates into the skin's layers and is quickly absorbed, leaving skin immediately feeling refreshed and smooth. Highest Quality, Medical Grade Ingredients Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally-occurring compound in your skin that decreases with age. This compound will plump and even out wrinkles providing for smoother skin because of its excellent moisture retention properties. Ferulic Acid is found naturally in the cells of many plants. It works synergistically with Vitamins C and E to form a powerful combination of antioxidants. Protecting your skin from harmful UV rays, one of the leading contributors to aging. Vitamin E bolsters the skins barrier to UV rays, a powerful antioxidant helping to fight against free radical damage. Vitamin C is the collagen booster that your skin needs. Shea Butter contains the perfect concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids which makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. Tripeptide-31 increases skin's collagen synthesis, providing exceptional anti-aging benefits. It will help reverse your age-related changes. PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA

Does this product burn?
Anyone use this? After having my daughter 2 months ago, my face has been very dry and I’m looking for a good product to bring my glow back!
Is this a good exfoliator for dry skin? 😬
Start your review of Hyaluronic Acid Cream Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin, Anti Aging Face Cream, Anti Wrinkle, Pore Minimizer, Even Skin Tone with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid, Tripeptide 31 - YEOUTH Guaranteed!
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Tiene un olor no muy grato. Es una crema demasiado pesada. El frasco es pequeño y de vidrio. Es fácil que se rompa. No vi diferencias en mi piel y la use por un mes.
Johan P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product I love how practical it is I like its aroma and it leaves my skin very soft.
Rowdy M.
Burbank, WA
I think that this product is great as far as pure hyaluronic acid creams go. It’s under $20 and lasts a long time. It is available on Amazon!
Briana M.
St Clr Shores, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is very good to use. It helped my dry skin and acne allot. The packaging is very nice too!
Drew G.
Brandon, MS
Hyaluronic Acid Cream Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin, Anti Aging Face Cream, Anti Wrinkle, Pore Minimizer, Even Skin Tone with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid, Tripeptide 31 - YEOUTH Guaranteed uploaded by Drew G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This hyaluronic acid cream brought my skin back to life! My skin is normally dryer than the Sahara Desert, but thanks to Yeouth my skin is baby soft and insanely hydrated. Ive been using a pea size drop paired with my nightly moisturizer and I’m hooked!
Bonita M.
I am really enjoying skin care by Yeouth for many reasons. Especially this one individual product. Hyaluronic acid cream – it helps to moisturize your skin and protect it from being damaged by environmental stress. It has the following ingredients: Hyaluronic acid, Shea butter, Tripeptide 31, Ferulic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E. There is a scent that takes getting use to but dont let that stop you for purchasing this.

#MyBeautyAwards

#MyBeautyAwards
Inshia S.
Halifax, NS
Amazing product! This is the only product I've used but i love it. Would definitely try any other products from the brand in future.
Carla C.
Ottawa , ON
Feels really lightweight on the skin, also it leaves my skin really smooth and hydrated, really affordable and pure