BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum

Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum

Which skin type is it good for?✔ Normal✔ Oily✔ Combination✔ Dry✔ Sensitive What it is: A hydrating formula with ultra-pure, vegan hyaluronic acid. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This formulation combines low, medium, and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, as well as a next-generation H.A. crosspolymer at a combined concentration of two percent for multi-depth hydration. This system is supported with the addition of B5 for enhanced hydration. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Phthalates What else you need to know: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, and gluten. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

[product:hyaluronic-acid-2%-b5-hydrating-serum] What is its use?
Do y’all prefer Ordinary or Glossier for hylauronic acid? I’ve heard pros and cons about both.
Quiero saber que tal es este producto?
Start your review of Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum!
Ashleigh W.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Ashleigh W.
I wish I’d used this sooner! After my recent skin peel incident (go and see my other reviews for more info) I needed something to save my skin. It was dry and flakey and in serious need of some TLC! This product has been a game changer, after just a few days my skin was instantly so much softer, smoother and SO HYDRATED! I’m so glad I introduced this into my routine, morning and evening. I hope the long lasting effects are as good as the short term - I will definitely be buying this again and would 100% recommend to anyone who hasn’t yet tried it! 💙
EMILY L.
Northampton
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by EMILY L.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by EMILY L.
I suffer from bad acne, and some of the harsher treatments really dry out my skin, but this has honestly been a life saver, it’s so hydrating and honestly my favourite product that I own from the ordinary, I’ve bought so many bottles of this because I get through it the quickest of all my skincare products!
Greta S.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Greta S.
I think you can clearly see how much i use this item. Im in absolutely love with this. Amazing price
N P.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by N P.
Lovely product, I do feel that when I use this before moisturising, my skin takes in more of the product for a deeper moisturisation of the skin
gabija B.
london, london
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by gabija B.
it is a very good product to use if you have a dry skin. are uses after having a chemical peel facial and it does wonders. if you is very slippery and lightweight.
Ellie M.
Pevensey, East Sussex
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Ellie M.
Love this product! So so affordable and an amazing hyaluronic acid. Absorbs into the skin so quickly, and is hydrating. One thing I’m not too keen on is how sometimes it feels a bit foamy and sticky. But other than that it’s fab! [product:hyaluronic-acid-2%-b5]
aimee B.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by aimee B.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by aimee B.
Cruelty free? Yes :) Words cannot describe how good this will make your skin look and feel!! Leaves skin feeling hydrated but not sticky. Have been using it for almost a year and keep repurchasing. Packaging recyclable too which is an added bonus :)
Jo M.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Jo M.
I have been using this product for nearly 2 years now and I use it in my daytime skincare routine and you’ll certainly notice a difference! My skin is so much brighter with using this product! Highly recommend it and other Ordinary Products!
Jesindra F.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Jesindra F.
Amazing product for a great price. Gets a bit sticky if you put too much but definetly worth every penny.
Brooklyn B.
Buckhaven, Fife
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Brooklyn B.
Absolutely love this product, added it to my very basic skin care routine and what a difference it has made!! I use every morning

969 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lori G.
Bethpage, NY
il y a 2 mois
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum how is it. I want to add this to my skin care routine.
Tara G. il y a 2 mois
I love this stuff! It makes my face feel very hydrated and I love to use it after washing my face and before using my moisturizer.