BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum

Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum

Which skin type is it good for?✔ Normal✔ Oily✔ Combination✔ Dry✔ Sensitive What it is: A hydrating formula with ultra-pure, vegan hyaluronic acid. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… This formulation combines low, medium, and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, as well as a next-generation H.A. crosspolymer at a combined concentration of two percent for multi-depth hydration. This system is supported with the addition of B5 for enhanced hydration. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Phthalates What else you need to know: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, and gluten. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Quiero saber que tal es este producto?
Can you use this product in your hair? If so, did you follow up with a leave-in treatment to seal to prevent water loss? If so, which one? Thank you! ❤️
Has anyone with combination skin used this? Worried it will either dry out my already dry zones or clog up my more oily zones, but hoping it is more balancing (especially since it’s so affordable!!)
Start your review of Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum!
Olivia V.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Olivia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Effective and affordable! Keep in mind, a little goes a long way with this product, so it will also last for quite a while! I highly recommend to those of all skin types looking for a serum that feels light, yet helps your skin absorb and lock in the most from your other moisturizing products!
Desiree T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Desiree T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product! Can definitely see a change in the hydration of my face. I prefer to apply it when my face is already damp with a toner so it applies better and it keeps my face moist longer. The price is awesome and I also like the packaging. I will buy it again!
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,120 reviews
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Celine A.
Did you know this product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner? PRODUCT: @deciem This product is a serum-like formula that combines vegan hyaluronic acid and B5 for enhanced hydration. It is suitable for all skin types but those with dry skin may benefit the most. ✨Hyaluronic Acid: sugar found naturally in our skin that can hold a thousand times its weight in water. MY THOUGHTS: I’ve been using this product for about 5 months now and I can really feel a difference in my skins texture. I suffer from dry skin and always have to layer on moisturizers and oils but this thing saved my life! I apply a few drops to damp skin (if you put too much it might feel a little sticky) before my moisturizer and it keeps my skin SO hydrated all day long. I genuinely don’t know why it took me so long to try this HA but it’s definitely a staple in my routine now. Highly recommend! Have you tried HA? Tell me your thoughts! SIDE NOTE: 🌱🐰This product is vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, and nuts.
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Chelsea O.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hyaluronic acid has definitely been the skincare ingredient that has completely changed my skin. I have always had extremely dry skin, and by adding a hyaluronic acid, I am now much closer to normal than standard dry skin. The ordinary’s hyaluronic acid serum is a great product that rivals products I’ve used that are more than 5x as expensive. It’s fragrance free and doesn’t have the overly sticky texture that you see in some Ordinary products. This is definitely a favorite and I will repurchase again and again. #theordinary #hyaluronicacid #serum #skincare #selfcare
kristi M.
Kennesaw, GA
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by kristi M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great start serum for a very good price. I love adding this into my skincare routine.The Ordinary
Ewa B.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hyaluronic Acid 2% B5 it’s a nice, very hydrating serum. The only thing is - you have to put it underneath some cream/night mask etc. because it needs to be ‘secured’ to fully absorb. There is no scent to it, I like the packaging too. The price is great for what you get.
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Leyla H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really LOVE this brand🌟 The Ordinary! This is my first time trying the Niacinamide.. And I am obsessed with the results! 💁🏼‍♀️✨ Totally effective and even though the results took almost two weeks, it is incredible!!! 🙆🏼‍♀️❤️ VERY GOOD👏🏻💯 [product:the-ordinary-niacinamide-10%-zinc-1]
Linda K.
Slingerlands, NY
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Linda K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried quite a few hyaluronic acid products. This is coming in on a favorite. I like how it feels on my skin and it has added to my skin care routine. [product:hyaluronic-acid-2%-b5]
Jennifer G.
Oceanside, CA
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: ULTA
A truly hydrating serum & affordable. It has a stickier texture compared to other serums out there. But this product has worked very well for me and has transformed my very oily skin to a somewhat normal skin now.
Chyenne A.
Lincoln Park, MI
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum uploaded by Chyenne A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use hyaluronic acid in the morning along with vitamin C. The two paired together in the am gives my skin a glow. I always follow up with a moisturizer and sunscreen.

967 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lori G.
Bethpage, NY
il y a un mois
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum how is it. I want to add this to my skin care routine.
KATHRYN C. il y a un mois
Hyaluronic acid is my favorite skincare ingredient! Next to retinol lol. This is a great brand and formulation you’ll love it!