Hyaluronic Acid 2% B5

Hyaluronic Acid (HA) can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in water. The molecular size of HA determines its depth of delivery in the skin.

dose this help clear acne?
Is it safe for undereye use?
Does this product leave your skin dry or help with redness?
Start your review of Hyaluronic Acid 2% B5!
Isamar R.
Barceloneta
It fulfills its function of hydrating the skin. I use it at night and not in the day as it leaves a sticky feeling and I don't like that during the day. that's why I don't give it all the stars. But it is a good product to start and inexpensive.
L V.
RR 5 Box 8501 Toa Alta
Hyaluronic Acid 2% B5 uploaded by L V.
Mi piel estaba bien manchada y no tenia un tono parejo, este producto me ha permitido borrar muchas manchas de la piel. El precio es lo mejor menos de $10.00, vale la pena utilizarlo. La piel se siente tersa y puedes sentir como penetra el serum en el rostro.
Keila N.
Esto es algo necesario lo utilizo a diario y esta marca tiene increíbles precios ! 🖤❤️🌙🖤🌙
Vanya C.
Es le mejor suero de acido hyaluronico que he probado la piel reaccióna rapido absorbiendolo
Carla R.
This is the best serum and hydrating product. Im obsessed with it. Is not sticky, dry fast and wont leave oilness excess. Skin feels soft and I like to use it in combination with the naturual moisturizing + HA cream or alone itself the serum. Totally recommend actually have already done it
Yara B.
Puerto Rico
I LOVE THIS BRAND, THE SKIN CARE IT'S AMAZING THE PRICES REALLY AFFORDABLE HAS A GREAT VARIETY I'M A FIRST TIME USER AND I LOVE IT I DEFINITELY  WOUL BUY AGAIN
Daisy F.
Los Angeles, CA
I use it in combo with my other skincare products. No problems here! No breakouts, no issues :)
Gabriela S.
Caguas, P.R.
I’ve tried many hyaluronic acids but this is one of my least favorites. The formula smells weirdly like cookies and it’s way too dry after I apply it.
Krystina S.
Bayamon
First time using this type of serum. Keeps my face hydrated at night. So far not bad, if you have dry, normal to combination skin would love it since is recommended for. I have oily skin and I like it so far. [product:hyaluronic-acid-2%-b5]
Nery R.
Manati, PR
My skin is normally really oily and after using this serum in combination with a moisturizer my skin wasn't as oily as before. It really helped maintain my skin hydrated. I love that the product is really affordable. I don't have complaints for the packaging. I think it works great

928 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...