HY017B Spring Airsoft Rifle 230-FPS, Great Beginner Airsoft Gun with Tactical Light and Faux Scope

BY AIRSOFT

Liz H.
I wish these were available at more stores here in the US. Specifically, here in southern California so I can have these whenever I want. These chocolates are smooth, creamy, delicate, and velvety. This is the type that would melt in your mouth. I love the hazelnut flavor and the fact that it isn't too sweet. I like putting these in the fridge, as I do with most chocolates, and it makes it taste even better.
Wulf W.
This is good for beginners for backyard airsoft games it's a good way to get your child into airsoft. These don't hurt that bad when you get hit, but the guns made of plastic.
đź’¸Abu B.
atlanta
I f$%# with this me and my brother got this for fun because we were going to my cousin's house and boy we had fun