BY HY-VEE

Contains caffeine. see more...

Carly S.
Sioux Rapids, IA
Your average green tea. I would recommend if you’re not looking for anything fancy. The price is great for what you pay for. I do believe, however, it contains a soy product which is something I opt out of.
Cecelia T.
Grinnell, IA
This is my go to green tea when I want green tea without flavor. It’s great for you and great tasting.
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
This really does not compare to Tazo or Celestial green tea. I think I would pay the higher price next time and go with a better brand.
Alexis H.
Linn Grove, IA
Who doesn’t love a hot cup of green tea?? I use these tea bags all the time. They are great. Not expensive either.
Leah J.
hard to go wrong with green tea. Tastes the same as the name brand teas, but so much cheaper!! I love green tea!
kylee f.
Rock island , IL
Good tea great value. Taste great hot or cold I brew it both ways. Just as good as the name brand.