BY HY-VEE

Contains caffeine. see more...

Steph D.
kansas city
This green tea from Hyvee has great flavor and is an excellent afternoon pick me up that has some caffeine but not too much that you can’t fall asleep at night. Great price!
Carly S.
Sioux Rapids, IA
Your average green tea. I would recommend if you’re not looking for anything fancy. The price is great for what you pay for. I do believe, however, it contains a soy product which is something I opt out of.
Cecelia T.
This is my go to green tea when I want green tea without flavor. It’s great for you and great tasting.
Cheyanne B.
Rushmore
Very good flavor! Super soothing and relaxing after a long full day. Also super earthy and good with honey mixed it. My mom and I are hooked on it!
Jennifer C.
Excellent priced and my significant other can't get enough. He regularly drinks about 8 - 10 bags a day, so this is a reasonably priced option
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
This really does not compare to Tazo or Celestial green tea. I think I would pay the higher price next time and go with a better brand.
Alexis H.
Linn Grove, IA
Who doesn’t love a hot cup of green tea?? I use these tea bags all the time. They are great. Not expensive either.
Leah J.
hard to go wrong with green tea. Tastes the same as the name brand teas, but so much cheaper!! I love green tea!
kylee f.
Rock island, IL
Good tea great value. Taste great hot or cold I brew it both ways. Just as good as the name brand.