BY HY-KO PRODUCTS COMPANY

These bend and peel letters are not only easy to use, but long lasting and weather-resistant as well. Great for commercial or residential use. see more...

Giselle M.
Buda, TX
I use these every once in a while on things like my mailbox or when I have yard sales (which is very frequent) and they work really well. They stick on well and don't come off easily.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Large enough to use for arts and crafts stuff.. csn me a bit difficult to read from far away, you can still use on your mailbox or screen door.
Sheila C.
Walton, WV
Can't beat'em for labeling your mailbox. They stay put and your mailman will love you. Have also used to make posters.
Briar C.
Long Grove, IA
This are really good and are heavy duty! They are really good priced if you don't wanna spend money on letter stickers
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 3
I used these on my parents mailbox two years ago and they are still there. Definitely weather resistant!
Cassidy K.
Atlantic, PA
These are wonderful to use for projects, house numbers, or anywhere that needs a big number displayed!
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Affordable, with a wealth of uses! From making yard sale signs, to personalization in the kids room!
Jessica C.
Love it for my kids room easy to use and sticks great just make sure your walls are super clean.
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
Used these for a craft project actually and I liked them, no complaints. I would recommend this.
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
We use these on our mailbox and they stay on really good. We haven't had to replace any in years