HWLGF3W - Honeywell Chillout USB/AC Adapter Personal Fan; White; 6

HWLGF3W - Honeywell Chillout USB/AC Adapter Personal Fan; White; 6"Diameter; 1 Speed

BY HONEYWELL #42 in Fans

Pick the perfect petite fan for personal cooling. Fan includes convenient USB adapter and standard AC plug. One speed. Small; six inch diameter ball fits perfectly on desks. Bright; trendy colors. A great choice for the office or the dorm room. see more...

HWLGF3W - Honeywell Chillout USB/AC Adapter Personal Fan; White; 6
Mary A.
This small desk fan is super cute and compact enough to fit on any desk and it is powerful enough to cool you off up close and personally, so if you work around other people who don't like to be cold but you happen to feel warm this is perfect to have on hand and it won't disturb anyone else's abnormal temperatures! I bought this for the office and it saved me so many times from melting and losing my mind over how hot it was in the office! I have it at home now, and I use it by my bed whenever I want a cool breeze but not a full blown A/C blast.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Have one at work for my desk and use it all the time and surprisingly it works very well for the size it is mine is red though.
April M.
Zeeland, MI
It says usb/ac adapter so does it have ports in the fan for the cords or are they permanently attached to it? Is there two cords?