Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, 28 oz, (Pack of 6)

by Huy Fong

#18 in Hot Sauce

Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce: Natural color Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, 28 oz, (Pack of 6)!
New Orleans, LA
If you don’t like sriracha, what’re you doing with life?! Not only does it add spice, but it adds a complex flavor as well. It has a hint of like garlic to it. I don’t know how to explain it except it goes great on so many foods! I add it to a lot of things I eat for that added spice and flavor. It’s so good.
Sacramento, CA
I use this in just about everything. My husband is Asian and chili adds the the perfect heat to every meal. I will also combine it with Japanese mayo to make spicy sauce for my sushi rolls. It give off a lot of heat so if you're kind of sensitive in the hot department, this might not be for you
grants pass, OR
Siracha is a table staple for us. It is always on the table with every meal. We don’t find it too spicy we find it just perfectly flavor before with a nice little kick. I wouldn’t try a generic brand. This is original brand. This is a very inexpensive way to add flavor to your meals.
Memphis, TN
I have been using Sriracha 20+ years. It's safe to say I'm Immune to the spicy aspect and more into the flavor by now. Marrying into a Thai family and having a Korean best friend are what put me onto Sriracha. It's savory, sweet and has just enough garlic to make any dish Pop!
kailua-kona
I have a love hate relationship with this thing. I don’t necessarily like the taste of this. But it does give me that kick of heat that i crave once in a while. I’m not super into hotttttt hot stuff. But just a couple drops of this does add a lot of flavor to almost anything.
Lewiston, ME
I originally hated this stuff and always thought it was crazy spicy, but now that I've given it a second shot, I really like it. It's got a good flavor, and a nice kick. One thing is, that it's really salty, so if you're not in to high sodium this might not be for you.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I love putting Sriracha on any in everything because it is my favorite sauce and it just adds the extra spice the cake the pizzazz to plain old boring food that I normally wouldn’t like or I normally wouldn’t eat so I’ll keep a little Sriracha on me because you never know when you’re going to need it because some people don’t know how to season there food
Brooklyn, NY
Love my sriracha! Use it to season in almost every recepire and it goes great on Caribbean rice mixtures. Inexpensive and it is the right amount of spicy for the regular spice eater. Will continue to buy once the bottle is finished!
I call this “Cock Sauce” or “Rooster” if there is company around. It has great flavor, a little spice heat, and can be put on or in every Asian dish. It’s like Heinz Original Tomato Ketchup.
Logan, UT
There is always multiple bottles of Sriracha hot chili sauce in our fridge. We use it on so many different foods. You can find Sriracha at any grocery store and they now have a variety of flavors.