Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce Hot 17oz

by Huy Fong

#11 in Hot Sauce

Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Natural Color Sriracha, made from sun ripened chiles, is ready to use in soups, sauces, pasta, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, chow mein or on anything to add a delicious, spicy taste. 286-8328.

What is another brand of hot sauce that compare to this spice level?
I’m unsure if I like sriracha or not. What you do you guys eat it with?
Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce Hot 17oz is there another option without sugar ?
Start your review of Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce Hot 17oz!
Product Highlights
addicted for sure, i put sriracha on almost all my meals well some but i love this hot sauce the only o63+ne3 thin3g i dis3like is the smell but you get use to it lolin reviews
Not only do we use this on sandwiches, I use this in soups, and eggs,with hummus, pretty much anything you can think of I put sriracha on it.in reviews
amazing love it best hot souse i have ever had gives all your food such and amazing taste to them makes a bland chicken in to an amazing dish just all over great in reviews
I out it on almost everything except my oatmeal and cereal in the morning…lol But for real, this stuff taste amazing and isn't super spicy.in reviews
My very favorite hot sauce I especially love it on pizza weird I know but I drive a little ways away from me just to buy this particular brand pin reviews
Charlotte H.
This sauce is so good, very spicy though so beware. Goes great in stir-fries and on sandwiches!
Jock G.
Being Asian my longing for an Asian condiment will always be guaranteed to kick in with any dish Im given. This Chii sauce if very mild and syruoy. I believe it is developed for Western taste. Many of this sauces are readily available in Asian/Oriental stores. Relatively pricier than the usual hot sauce but worth it.
LISA S.
I’m an avid sriracha sauce fanatic. Coming from an Asian family it has always been part of the assortments of condiments on the table. However, if you don’t like hot or spicy stuffs best stay away from this sauce as many of my friends call it the killer sauce !!🔥🔥🔥🔥
POPPPY S.
Great to use in asian dish. Really hot, a strong pepper taste. Not my favourite spicy sauce but really nice to give a little punch in a soup, noddle dish, or vegetables .
BellaMckenna D.
Love this sauce couldn't lve without it I literaly have this sauce with every thing I eat even with Salade I fisrt tryed this sace in a restaurant that was 5 stars so surely means that this sauce is good It is very spicy though so beware , and this product is not expensive
Alexandra C.
Bethlehem
This is a constant staple in my refrigerator. I put it on everything (sandwiches, burgers, eggs, etc.), and also use it in my cooking (dips, sauces, chillies, etc.). It adds heat to the food without overwhelming its flavor profile!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce Hot 17oz uploaded by ketzi T.
This sauce is super delicious, I love it in the company of seafood, it is spicy but it gives an unbeatable flavor to ocean food.
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce Hot 17oz uploaded by Edgardo R.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Very delicious chili sauce that you can combine with any of your meals is perfect and is not that hot
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce Hot 17oz uploaded by Eli R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super good, I love this sauce when I eat Chinese food because it is spicy and it gives my food good flavor.I would like to learn to prepare😁😅😅 it to always haveHuy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce Hot 17oz
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce Hot 17oz uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Publix
Sriracha is life. There is a reason you’ll see tshirts, pillow cases, and bags dedicated to its greatness. If you like spicy this is for you. It’s not TOO spicy to handle. Put it on anything where you’d like a little flavored and some spice!

141 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Scarlett D.
Atlanta, GA
il y a 6 mois
Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce Hot 17oz is there another option without sugar ?