Huy Fong SAMBAL OELEK ground fresh chili paste 8oz

by Huy Fong

High Quality Home & Garden Food & Beverages International Foods. Huy Fong SAMBAL OELEK ground fresh chili paste 8oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huy Fong SAMBAL OELEK ground fresh chili paste 8oz!
San Diego, CA
I use this a lot in my cooking, because stir fry is my go-to dinner. This has a bit more flavor do it than Sriracha, and the slice Durant get out of hand to quickly do you can add a bunch.
Hayward, CA
I love this chili paste for Asian cooking. I add it to stir fry dishes when cooking with my wok. I also like mixing it with soy sauce as a dipping sauce. Try buying it at your local Asian market.
Costa mesa, CA
An absolute pantry staple. its a really perfect hot sauce that goes with everything from eggs to stir frys and beyond. i always have it on hand and i know i can add it to any dish that needs just a little extra heat. its very buildable and has a really grounded heat.
Sometimes I like to switch up my hot sauce game and use chili paste instead. This is one of the few chili pastes I will ever use on my food. It's delicious with the right amount of kick! It tastes great on everything!
This is awesome!!! It goes on everything. I really like it with chicken. It lasts forever if you keep it in the fridge. It is a little spicier than the roster sauce but still good.
Ann Arbor , MI
This sauce will resurrect the dead. Use with caution. I only use a teaspoon in my dipping sauces and broths! Solid price! Just beware
Detroit, MI
Bought this and theres really no going back. Amazing when cooked with vegetables for lots of fun flavor
Portage, MI
Great product to have around to spice up my stirfrys I make at home. Good with eggs as well.
This is the lesser known hot sauce from the Huy Fong brand but I always like to have some on hand. It's different from the sriracha since it's more chopped chili with garlic. It's quite good as it gets a bit of savoury flavours from the garlic. I love added it to a stir fry or a fried rice.