Huy Fong SAMBAL OELEK ground fresh chili paste 8oz

by Huy Fong

High Quality Home & Garden Food & Beverages International Foods. Huy Fong SAMBAL OELEK ground fresh chili paste 8oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huy Fong SAMBAL OELEK ground fresh chili paste 8oz!
tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
I actually buy the $15 2lb bulk restaurant size because that is how much I love it. Like [product:huy-fong-sriracha-hot-chili-sauce,-28-oz,-(pack-of-6)] but with garlic and no sugar. And a little chunkier. Wonderful condiment for literally any savory dish you can think of.
This is my go-to hot sauce for asian foods. Goes great in won-ton soup and all other chinese and thai food dishes. I don't love the twist of cap...wish it had some sort of squeeze feature for easier and more consistent distribution.
San Diego, CA
I use this a lot in my cooking, because stir fry is my go-to dinner. This has a bit more flavor do it than Sriracha, and the slice Durant get out of hand to quickly do you can add a bunch.
Hayward, CA
I love this chili paste for Asian cooking. I add it to stir fry dishes when cooking with my wok. I also like mixing it with soy sauce as a dipping sauce. Try buying it at your local Asian market.
Costa mesa, CA
An absolute pantry staple. its a really perfect hot sauce that goes with everything from eggs to stir frys and beyond. i always have it on hand and i know i can add it to any dish that needs just a little extra heat. its very buildable and has a really grounded heat.
Sometimes I like to switch up my hot sauce game and use chili paste instead. This is one of the few chili pastes I will ever use on my food. It's delicious with the right amount of kick! It tastes great on everything!
This is awesome!!! It goes on everything. I really like it with chicken. It lasts forever if you keep it in the fridge. It is a little spicier than the roster sauce but still good.
Eau Claire
Even better then Siracha! I add this to marinades and soups all the time. It’s like a fresher siracha with garlic. It’s not too chunky either.
Ann Arbor , MI
This sauce will resurrect the dead. Use with caution. I only use a teaspoon in my dipping sauces and broths! Solid price! Just beware
Detroit, MI
Bought this and theres really no going back. Amazing when cooked with vegetables for lots of fun flavor