Huy Fong Fresh Chili Paste - Sambal - Case of 24 - 8 oz.

by Huy Fong

A full bodied sauce with the pure taste of chilies. No other flavors have been added for those who prefer a simpler taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Huy Fong Fresh Chili Paste - Sambal - Case of 24 - 8 oz.!
Ontario, CA
This review is for the chili garlic paste, but I couldn’t find it in the list. I honestly love it more than I love sriracha! It isn’t as spicy but it has a much better flavor since it has the garlic added in!
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Can add to anything to give it am instant kick and heat. Love the added garlic, it really adds depth of flavor to whatever dish I am eating.
Great things to add to soup noodle dishes for that extra kick. It’s not too spicy and is very flavorful. The price is amazing as well