Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I am very tempted to buy this. It is in so many different recipes, is it any good?
Jesus E.
Jesus E.
May 20, 2015, 7:55 p.m.
Very good to add it to the soup, and any other meal really.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Jan. 9, 2015, 4:45 a.m.
It's great.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Dec. 30, 2014, 9:01 a.m.
You will not regret buying it, if you didn't already! It's so good! I love it!
Manuela S.
Manuela S.
Nov. 7, 2014, 6:04 p.m.
If you've never had it before I would definitely recommend getting a bottle. I really like it and It goes well with so many things. It's pretty inexpensive, only $3 or $4 dollars, and one bottle lasts a good while.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Aug. 28, 2014, 12:16 p.m.
I would definitely recommend trying this product. It is so different than a lot of other spices!
Daisy  .
Daisy .
Aug. 10, 2014, 2:07 a.m.
Yes! Take the sriracha plunge!
Kerri O.
Kerri O.
Aug. 3, 2014, 9:42 p.m.
It is fantastic. If you eat sushi, its what they use for spicy mayonnaise. It is great on dumplings (like the meat or potato ones - like perogies or pel meni), pizza, chicken, basically anything. It is 100% my favorite spicy sauce to add to dishes.
Tia B.
Tia B.
July 29, 2014, 9:08 a.m.
I always have it in my fridge, we add it to many different things.
Linda L.
Linda L.
July 29, 2014, 9:06 a.m.
We put it on almost everything! Eggs, add it to mayo to give your sandwich a kick. Pizza, in fried rice. The list is endless!
MELISSA C.
MELISSA C.
June 12, 2014, 3:23 p.m.
We have put this on everything turkey burgers on eggs noodles goes great with it all. We even used it in our BBQ sauce recipe. Turned out great
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
April 17, 2014, 7:57 p.m.
The best
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Feb. 26, 2014, 10:29 p.m.
YES. I thought I hated all hot sauces and then, like you, saw this everywhere and broke down to try it. It's so good. It's not vinegary like other sauces, and it really does go great on everything. Even mango...seriously.

Join Now