Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I am very tempted to buy this. It is in so many different recipes, is it any good?

Jesus E.
Jesus E.
3 years ago
Very good to add it to the soup, and any other meal really.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
It's great.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
3 years, 5 months ago
You will not regret buying it, if you didn't already! It's so good! I love it!
Manuela S.
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
If you've never had it before I would definitely recommend getting a bottle. I really like it and It goes well with so many things. It's pretty inexpensive, only $3 or $4 dollars, and one bottle lasts a good while.
Emily B.
Emily B.
HOUSTON, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
I would definitely recommend trying this product. It is so different than a lot of other spices!
Daisy  .
Daisy .
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! Take the sriracha plunge!
Kerri O.
Kerri O.
3 years, 10 months ago
It is fantastic. If you eat sushi, its what they use for spicy mayonnaise. It is great on dumplings (like the meat or potato ones - like perogies or pel meni), pizza, chicken, basically anything. It is 100% my favorite spicy sauce to add to dishes.
Tia B.
Tia B.
3 years, 10 months ago
I always have it in my fridge, we add it to many different things.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
We put it on almost everything! Eggs, add it to mayo to give your sandwich a kick. Pizza, in fried rice. The list is endless!
MELISSA C.
MELISSA C.
Parkersburg, WV
4 years ago
We have put this on everything turkey burgers on eggs noodles goes great with it all. We even used it in our BBQ sauce recipe. Turned out great