BY HUY FONG #1 in Hot Sauce

Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Natural Color Sriracha, made from sun ripened chiles, is ready to use in soups, sauces, pasta, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, chow mein or on anything to add a delicious, spicy taste. 286-8328.

• What is your favorite food item to add this sauce to?70 Answers
  • Is there AA for Sriracha lovers? I need help. 3 Answers
  • HAS anyone seen the video on youtube of (good mythical morning) T...10 Answers
Huy Fong Foods Inc. Sriracha Chili Sauce
  • "addicted for sure, i put sriracha on almost all my meals well some but i love this hot sauce the only o63+ne3 thin3g i dis3like is the smell but you get use to it lol" in 51 reviews
  • "Not only do we use this on sandwiches, I use this in soups, and eggs,with hummus, pretty much anything you can think of I put sriracha on it." in 50 reviews
  • "amazing love it best hot souse i have ever had gives all your food such and amazing taste to them makes a bland chicken in to an amazing dish just all over great " in 39 reviews
  • "I out it on almost everything except my oatmeal and cereal in the morning…lol But for real, this stuff taste amazing and isn't super spicy." in 38 reviews
  • "My very favorite hot sauce I especially love it on pizza weird I know but I drive a little ways away from me just to buy this particular brand p" in 35 reviews
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Sriracha
This is an absolute stable for my table and when I'm cooking if I need anything with a teeny bit of heat I always go to this product it is absolutely amazing the flavor outstanding for me it's number one
Tiffany W.
Foodie Expert
Oh Sriracha.  You melt my heart and my tongue.  You can literally put this on anything.  I put it on eggs, tacos, avocado, meat, rice, stirfry...you get it.  At ~$2 a bottle, you can't beat it.

When I thought they were closing down the plant they make it this at, I went to my local grocery and bought every bottle they had!  I love this stuff that much and didn't want to go without.  It should be a staple in your kitchen, and is great for if you are trying to add a little something to boring, bland food.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
Review for: Sriracha
I absolutely love Sriracha. I love to put this on my eggs or potatoes. Sriracha is not as hot as other, but it stills has a very great bite to it. It has such a good flavor as well, I can never go wrong with this. I will definitely be buying this out again!
Sonja A.
Maine
Foodie Expert
Definitely the best hot sauce as it has legitimate flavor, instead of just tasting like a spicy vinegar. You can taste the chili peppers in this. I use sriracha in everything and put it on everything. It's very versatile. Add a tiny bit to what you're cooking and you get that chili flavor but it also leaves the recipe slightly sweet. Up the amount and you get more chili flavor but the heat really starts to come out. Screw ketchup, sriracha is the only red condiment we need in our house. Even my two year old loves it!!
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Sriracha
This is one of my fav sauces and I use on most anything. It’s the right kind of spicy and can always be more intense the more you add. This was very affordable and found at all the stores and I was able to buy at Walmart.
Roshni A.
Prominent hot chile and garlic flavor with a splash of a horseradish-like taste. It may be a taste-bud illusion, but perhaps it’s the overpowering infusion of garlic that’s giving it that flavor. Sriracha is somewhat hot, but it’s also very strong, and I think that more than anything controls the direction of the taste. The sugar in this also gives it little sweetness, making it a few inches closer to being like ketchup.
M O N I C A 🌺 M.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Chili Sauce 28 oz
My ALL TIME FAVORITE hot sauce. The best in soups, dipping various meats, actually what ever your heart desires. Best paired with mayonnaise as a great dipping sauce. Always satisfied when eating with it. 😋
T B.
Foodie Expert
I put this sauce on basically everything! It has a different taste compared to other hot sauces which sometimes I prefer! Great value and goes a long way! Great on many dishes such as pasta, eggs, pizza, etc. Spicy level is like 3-4/10 depending on how much you can handle heat.
Sarah M.
Foodie Expert
I bought this at Walmart for $2 and have used it almost every day since. It tastes awesome on breakfast foods especially eggs and hash browns. I also like to put it on chicken/ burgers. It is not as hot as some other hot sauces and has a thicker consistency. Definitely worth a try.
Becca L.
Foodie Expert
I could eat this sauce on everything. The flavor is great. You can get this sauce just about anywhere. It's not expensive. You can get this sauce and just about any size. I'm so thankful for sriracha and very satisfied. I think they need to make more products that have Sriracha in it like they do the popcorn!!!!!!!!!Thank you china for making this product. No other hot sauces compare.
Kristin R.
What is your favorite food item to add this sauce to?
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Do you add this to any other condiments? Such as mayo?
Roselly V.
Woodside, NY
How you guys use this sauce ?
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
Who else mixes this with either Ranch dressing or mayonnaise to make dips?
Kristin R.
What is your favorite food item to add this sauce to?