3 colors available

BY HUY FONG #2 in Hot Sauce

Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Natural Color Sriracha, made from sun ripened chiles, is ready to use in soups, sauces, pasta, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, chow mein or on anything to add a delicious, spicy taste. 286-8328.

• What is your favorite food item to add this sauce to?70 Answers
  • Is there AA for Sriracha lovers? I need help. 2 Answers
  • HAS anyone seen the video on youtube of (good mythical morning) The...10 Answers
Huy Fong Foods Inc. Sriracha Chili Sauce
  • "addicted for sure, i put sriracha on almost all my meals well some but i love this hot sauce the only o63+ne3 thin3g i dis3like is the smell but you get use to it lol" in 51 reviews
  • "Not only do we use this on sandwiches, I use this in soups, and eggs,with hummus, pretty much anything you can think of I put sriracha on it." in 50 reviews
  • "amazing love it best hot souse i have ever had gives all your food such and amazing taste to them makes a bland chicken in to an amazing dish just all over great " in 39 reviews
  • "I out it on almost everything except my oatmeal and cereal in the morning…lol But for real, this stuff taste amazing and isn't super spicy." in 38 reviews
  • "My very favorite hot sauce I especially love it on pizza weird I know but I drive a little ways away from me just to buy this particular brand p" in 35 reviews
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Sriracha's a great early morning pick-me-up on the ol omlet. It's also great on pizza, stirfry, soups, panini sandwiches (spritz a little atop the cheese the next time you make one, and see for yourself), etc. Great for livening up roasted red pepper hummus, tomato sauces, mayonnaise, you name it. The uses are innumerable.

I'm a self-avowed chili-head, and I've tried more chili sauces than I can easily count. Everyone has their favorite styles and brands, and I'm no different, because this happens to be one of mine.

The thing I like about Sriracha is how the flavor and texture of freshly ground sun-ripened red chilies shine through cleanly ... there are no gritty/bitter seeds, no oxidized flavors from using reconstituted dried chilies, no caramelized/overcooked flavors, no competing heavy mismatched flavors/spices, no mouth pucking wretched excesses from being pickled in cider vinegar and salt, no fatiguing smoke flavors, no fruit juices, no excessive heat, no thermonuclear oil essence extracts, etc. Most of those things have their time, place and uses, and good examples of each abound ... but not here.

No. Sriracha is just plain, beautiful, de-seeded, unobstructed, sun-ripened fresh red chili flesh, with just barely enough garlic, salt, vinegar and sugar to round it out, plus a little gaur gum to thicken it slightly, and a little sorbate for extend it's freshness. That's it. It's pleasantly piquant, but not overly so.

Highly recommended.

p.s. A convenient fallback for me, whenever Sriracha is unavailable, is Franks RedHot Original.
Marqus E.
Marqus E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love hot sauces, and have tasted hundreds. Sriracha would place in the middle in my book. It has a good amount of heat, but I think the flavor is a bit weak compared to the heat. In mind there has to be a balance here, because if a sauce is hot but weak in flavor, it limits how much you can add to get more flavor. Also I'm not happy that the second ingredient is sugar. There far too much sugar in the things we eat, and it doesn't belong in hot sauce. There is also a bit of a garlic flavor. I guess OK in general, but again, not in a hot sauce.

Overall not a bad sauce, but if I wanted to use a sauce on many things, it wouldn't be this sauce. There are many other fine sauces that I would put ahead of this one. Of course, there are worse sauces as well.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Foodie Expert
What can I say about my beloved sauce. The hype is real. Sriracha to me is ketchup to some people. A wise rapper once said "sriracha: I put that on everything" and boy is he right. It is a great way to spice up ANY meal. I have eaten some extremely hot sauces (350,000 scovilles - sriracha is much lower than that) so it's not super hot to me. It is just the right amount of kick and flavor. Don't get me wrong, it's spicy - and maybe too spicy for some people. I just love sriracha and hot sauces and this is the best one to me because I can put it in my food and it tastes great and has some spice but not too much to where I can't eat my food :-)
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Star City, AR
I remember my mom bringing a bottle of this home from the local Fiesta when I was in grade school. At that point in my life I was just not ready for the punch that this Sauce Pax. It nearly burned my face off and I didn't touch the stuff for another decade. Not until my aunt made cheesesteaks and chips and a friend talked me into trying it again and wow. I used a drop of it on every chip and every bite of sandwich that I ate and I've been enjoying the delicious pain ever since. Funny side note when I first encountered sriracha nobody called it that my whole family just called it rooster sauce because it wasn't Mainstream Yet.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Foodie Expert
I became addicted to Sriracha after trying it for the first time in my school cafeteria! I love the taste so much; it's hot, but not too hot. I use it on almost anything: eggs, burritos, potatoes, sandwiches, etc. It's the perfect sauce to use during get-togethers such as cook outs or just to have in your refrigerator for everyday meals. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves hot sauce and wants to spice up their meals! I love that the tip of the container is simple to add to a meal: it doesn't squeeze too much out at once. Plus, it's only about $3.50 or even cheaper on sale!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Kaneohe , HI
Foodie Expert
Love this! It's not just spicy, it adds a delicious flavor to the dish. I use this a lot for my Asian dishes, but it really does with almost everything. I usually put it on my eggs in the morning! I also love it as a dipping sauce! My personal recipe is sriracha mixed with a little mayo and ketchup-goes great with sweet potato fries and on a burger.
It comes in an easy squirt bottle, and is fairly cheap. Also, it's not that spicy. It has some heat to it but it's mostly w nice chili flavor.
The only reason I gave it four stars is because I prefer the Huy Fong garlic chili sauce, it's AMAZING
Kim T.
Kim T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been using this hot sauce since I was old enough to handle hot things. See, I'm Vietnamese so this was a staple in my family's diet whether it be used in pho or just to spice things up. It is very delicious and has a unique flavor. The only thing I dislike about it is the hint of sweetness it holds. Don't get me wrong, it's still incredibly great but I just don't like my food tasting sweet when I want it spicy.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Camdenton, MO
This hot sauce is amazing!!! In our household we use it daily. It is great to put on hamburgers or use to marinate meats with for grilling. It is also a staple to put on white rice or eggs to add a little flavor and spice to. My child even enjoys using it to add flavor to her food. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add some flavor and spice to their food. Just remember a little goes a long way!!!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
I love this stuff!! I love spicy sauces. This one is special because it is chili pepper based but you can actually taste it. A lot of hot sauces nowadays are watery liquid heat, but this is so flavorful. The thickness is a nice touch too, it is like a thick ketchup. This is pretty hot on the heat scale so I don't recommend to those with low spicy tolerance. It's great on sandwiches
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love this stuff. He always says "I put Sriracha on my Sriracha". It taste great has a hot sweet kind of taste. We use it in many things like soups, sauces, sandwhiches, salads, fruits, etc. You can put a little or a lot with the neat little twist green lid. My son even dips his nuggets in them. Great stuff. We save the bottle also great for arts and crafts!
Kristin R.
What is your favorite food item to add this sauce to?
Lafeesha S.
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Do you add this to any other condiments? Such as mayo?
Roselly V.
Roselly V.
Woodside, NY
How you guys use this sauce ?
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
Who else mixes this with either Ranch dressing or mayonnaise to make dips?
Kristin R.
What is your favorite food item to add this sauce to?