Huy Fong Foods Inc. Sriracha Chili Sauce

by Huy Fong

#9 in Hot Sauce

Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Natural Color Sriracha, made from sun ripened chiles, is ready to use in soups, sauces, pasta, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, chow mein or on anything to add a delicious, spicy taste. 286-8328.

HooW spicy is this?
who has tried it? I have not try it
Start your review of Huy Fong Foods Inc. Sriracha Chili Sauce!
Product Highlights
“addicted for sure, i put sriracha on almost all my meals well some but i love this hot sauce the only o63+ne3 thin3g i dis3like is the smell but you get use to it lol” in reviews
“Not only do we use this on sandwiches, I use this in soups, and eggs,with hummus, pretty much anything you can think of I put sriracha on it.” in reviews
“amazing love it best hot souse i have ever had gives all your food such and amazing taste to them makes a bland chicken in to an amazing dish just all over great ” in reviews
“I out it on almost everything except my oatmeal and cereal in the morning…lol But for real, this stuff taste amazing and isn't super spicy.” in reviews
“My very favorite hot sauce I especially love it on pizza weird I know but I drive a little ways away from me just to buy this particular brand p” in reviews
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: Target
Huy Fong Foods Inc. Sriracha Chili Sauce, this stuff is the new ketchup. It's popping up in restaurants and other venues, and for good reason: its tastes amazing! I can take really hot stuff, but this sauce isn't about killing your taste buds (or killing you). Instead, it lets you actually experience the flavor of the chilis front and center, while also complementing it with a strong garlic taste. I love to put this on hot dogs and hamburgers, as well as ramen noodles. Of course, feel free to experiment, I still experiment putting this on anything and everything if I think it might taste good. Este material es el nuevo ketchup. Está apareciendo en restaurantes y otros lugares, y por una buena razón: ¡tiene un sabor increíble! Puedo tomar cosas realmente calientes, pero esta salsa no se trata de matar tus papilas gustativas (o matarte). En cambio, le permite experimentar el sabor de los chiles por delante y por el centro, a la vez que lo complementa con un fuerte sabor a ajo. Me encanta poner esto en hot dogs y hamburguesas, así como en fideos ramen. Por supuesto, siéntase libre de experimentar, todavía experimento poner esto en todo y en todo si creo que podría tener buen sabor.
Beaumont, TX
The original! This sauce is spicy, sweet and perfect for knocking down the over-the-top sweetness of American Chinese food. I consider it the wrong formulation for Mexican or other Latin American foods, but it's PERFECT for adding mild heat to Chinese, Vietnamese and other Asian cuisines. It has a thick consistency that lets it cling to eggrolls or spring rolls, and can go onto steamed rice without making it so wet that you can't pick it up with chopsticks. This is just a great hot sauce. Keep a bottle on hand, even leave it on the counter! The now-iconic rooster logo is pretty cool.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Huy Fong Foods Inc. Sriracha Chili Sauce uploaded by Kelli C.
Purchased at: Kroger
A little bit goes a long way unless you like food realllly spicy, but for me I just add a light drizzle and I am good to go. It adds the perfect amount of spice and flavor to any meal. Throw it on your eggs, in your ramen, chinese food, chicken, mac'n'cheese...ok I could keep going, you can eat it on anything lol but it really does have a great flavor if you like to add some spice to your meals.
Huy Fong Foods Inc. Sriracha Chili Sauce uploaded by Rae L.
Purchased at: Target
I mean I’m not really sure if I need to even leave a review for this classic Sriracha hot sauce. I mean it’s your classic bottle. It has amazing flavor to it in the right type of hotness and spice. Everybody should have this in their kitchen.Not to mention has a super easy and helpful twist top so you can squirt it out super evenly and very precise.
charleston, SC
Man oh man I couldn’t tell you how much I love sriracha!! I put it on everything that it should be considered a sin! I love putting sriracha on eggs, mashed potatoes, pho, fried chicken, and etc. it just complements the food so well and I wouldn’t compare it to any other hot sauce. I’m a sriracha fan for life!! I always have to have at least one backup bottle in the kitchen!
San Francisco, CA
I am a huge fan of sriracha. I like that this is a little salty so even if I want something spicy with a little flavor I can add Sriracha to it I like adding it to chicken noodles rice and sometimes I even sprinkle it on top of my vegetables. These last a long time but I recommend eating them within a few months because the color starts turning a weird color.
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly can't live without this stuff. It's become a part of my daily routine. I put it over my eggs in the morning and, depending on what I'm having, over my dinner at night. You can squirt it on your food or use it as a dipping sauce. It's not too spicy for me, though I know others might find it a bit spicy. It's delicious and honestly a staple in my kitchen.
Bend
Sriracha is absolutely my favorite condiment of all time! I use it when I make marinades, I add some to the crock pot when I slow cook pork, I mix it with mayo or sour cream to create a bomb dipping sauce, we even put it on our eggs! Burritos and tacos love it. Curry is made whole through Sriracha. It’s great in ramen bowls. This is making me hungry!! 🤣
Twin Falls, ID
I have been using "the rooster" Siracha before it became some popular condiment. Having a spouse from Hawaii, I was introduced to many of the Asian culinary influences. This is a versatile sauce that can be used in/on pork stuffed buns, in mayonnaise, Asian dishes, on eggs and so, so much more. It is a spicy sauce so it's not for the weak.
Baltimore, MD
So I use this on all my crispy fried foods. I especially like it on fried oyster mushrooms and fried shrimp. I use it to make a quick and tasty two ingredient dipping sauce. The sauce is just one part sriracha and one part honey. It is delicious! The mixture of sweet and spicy is perfect. The honey takes the heat down just a notch.

134 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tulsa, OK
Jacqueline P. • il y a 2 mois
5/5! It’s the perfect spicy flavoring that you need!
Evanston, WY
Regina M. • il y a 3 jours
I’m the same way, I like a little kick but I don’t want my nose running from spicy flavor and I fully enjoy this stuff! Just start with a little and take it from there
Silver Lake, OH
1,322 reviews
il y a un an
Hoa B. what’s your favorite food to add this to?
Hoa B. • il y a un an
I eat it with scrambled eggs, spaghetti, and mac-n-cheese, and definitely pho.