Huy Fong Foods Inc. Chili Garlic Sauce uploaded by Amber M.

BY TUONG OT TOI VIET-NAM #11 in Hot Sauce

Túóng Ót Tói Viet-Nam Chili Garlic Sauce.
Natural color.
Huy Fong Foods, Inc.
(626) 286-8328.
www.huyfong.com.

Anna l.
This stuff is amazing! I put it on almost all my food for an extra flavorful kick! This is the second hot sauce I grab for, after sriracha of course, and it hasn't dissappointed me yet!!
Peggy M.
I rated this hot sauce only three stars because it does not compare to sriracha, in my opinion. It is too spicy, but it does have a lot of flavor. One pro is that it is not that expensive at Asian grocery stores.
Danielle L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I swear I put this in everything. I really can’t taste heat but this gives everything a nice little kick. It so delicious and the garlic is just a great touch. I buy it often because I go through it quick!
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
I really love this product on chinese food! It's got tons of flavor! Walmart sells it at a reasonable price. I dont think it's quite healthy but it's still amazing! It would probably be good on pizza too! I was totally satisifed with this product!
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This stuff is the so spicy and delicious. I put it on everything! Mexican food, Chinese, Thai, Indian, pizza, sandwiches, it makes anything better. Inexpensive and I can usually find it at my usual grocery store. When they are out I will go to another store to find it!!!
Ciara G.
Lake Forest, CA
This stuff is soooooo good! I put this on even my grilled cheese and quesadillas. I bought this at Ralph’s and it was pretty cheap. It has great value and you can put it on almost anything. I like putting it in soup.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Although this is pretty spicey, it's amazing! The chili and garlic taste are a bit extreme, but it's great for chili and anything else that needs a little "kick"!
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
I am a lover of hot, spicy, tangy foods! I also happen to love #HuyFongChiliGarlicSauce as well! It's just the right amount of Spicy, meets tangy doesn't over power the food you add it to. It still allows flavors to come through. My husband whole entire family loves this and it is a go-to for us! I've been using it for as long as I can remember, 20 years or more.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
So delicious I love this not just me but my whole enter family love it it’s that good the flavor is delicious 😋 I m so satisfied with the flavor we eat it with rice when we make Pepper stake it’s the best when making Chinese food or eggs in the morning
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Miranda B.
Is this product gluten free? I have a gluten allergy!
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
How spicy is this? is the garlic overwhelming?
Connie E.
Is this somewhat similar in taste to Sriracha sauce?
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
I just bought this, haven't used it yet. Recipes for this product/What does it pair well with?
Sarah M.
Fenton, MO
I'm wondering how the taste compares to regular siracha?