BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHuxley
- Scrub Mask Sweet Therapy 100ml 100ml

Huxley - Scrub Mask Sweet Therapy 100ml 100ml

by Huxley

Brand from South Korea: Huxley. A facial scrub mask containing Cactus essence, Sucrose, Loofah and Apricot kernel seed powder etc. sloughs away dead skin cells and impurities with natural exfoliating ingredients, leaving skin clear and smooth. Massage the scrub mask onto wet skin except eye area in circular motions to remove dead skin cells. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Continue with basic skin care routine.

Is it safe for a sensitive skin type?
Start your review of Huxley - Scrub Mask Sweet Therapy 100ml 100ml!
Laura G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Huxley - Scrub Mask Sweet Therapy 100ml 100ml uploaded by Laura G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I actually really enjoyed this experience so much I wore it like a regular mask for 10 minutes without scrubbing. This scrub is gentle and illuminating with warm touch from an ingredient found in pear cactus. I loved this experience so much it brought me back to a memory of a middle-eastern desert called Gaz I use to enjoy as a child. 5 stars Huxley! I will be buying this in the future. Huxley Secret Of Sahara Spa Routine Trio
Brittany B.
Nashville , TN
Omg this is the best face scrub ever! I love the calming scent of their products. This bad boy makes my skin the smoothest it’s ever been. I do this once a week and my makeup lays on my face so much better!
Cheyenne P.
Alexandria, VA
It smells nice thanks to the ingredients in it. Not overpowering. But I don’t use it often as the scrub uses walnut powder which can damage your skin. If you use it make sure skin is wet and use a very small amount.
Danielle L.
Portland, OR
I really like this exfoliator, although I’m not sure how to use it as a mask...It smells sooo good and lightly exfoliates without feeling harsh. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized - will repurchase once I finish it!
Olivia S.
Bayside, NY
This product smells soooo good and it gives you this luxurious feeling when you use it. I'm not too sure about the effectiveness of the product. It's a good scrub, but I'm not entirely sure if it's worth the hefty price mark. I would say give it a shot if you're a aesthetics junkie, because the packaging is really cute.
Sarah A.
Love this mask! All natural ingredients like cactus and prickly pear soothe and hydrate skin while natural exfoliants refine the skin! Amazing, quality product!
Michele R.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
After putting it on for about 5 mins, I gently massage it into my skin and wash it off and my skin feels as soft as a baby’s bottom!
Julie K.
Dallas
I bought this product in a 3 pack set at Chicor (Korea’s Sephora) in Seoul. I have been obsessed with it! It’s gentle for sensitive skin and isn’t filmy on the skin. It gently exfoliates your skin leaving it refreshed. The packaging is simple and aesthetically pleasing. The price is a bit expensive in America but it’s totally worth the investment! I absolutely love this product and have recommended it to my friends and family!
Annie T.
Mississauga, ON
Huxley - Scrub Mask Sweet Therapy 100ml 100ml uploaded by Annie T.
Huxley - Scrub Mask Sweet Therapy 100ml 100ml uploaded by Annie T.
this is a really good scrub. I only been using it for about a month and so far I like what it does to my skin. feel so soft and clean every time I use it . I am more than happy with it and recommend it 😊. try and you won't regret . it's not expensive either ...
Mary T.
Hamilton
I tried lots of Huxley products and I did have very high expectations of it since it was quite popular and pricey as well, but I was a bit disappointed by this. This not do much on my skin, did not notice any difference after a week or two of using it. Although I loved their oil essence like oil and I’m still using it until today.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...