Huxley - Healing Mask Keep Calm 100ml 100ml uploaded by Tess S.

BY HUXLEY

Brand from South Korea: Huxley. Featuring its special formula, this gel type hydrating soothing mask containing Cactus essence calms irritated skin, leaving it moisturized and refreshened. Gently massage over the face without moist with this product for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water and continue with basic skin care routine. see more...

Tess S.
Rottne
My thoughts on Huxley Secrets Of Sahara Healing MaskThis is a mask that is supposed to nourish and calm the skin. And that is exactly what is does. The mask feels really nice on my skin and I really enjoy using it. It has a really nice smell, not as strong as the other products in the series but milder. The smell reminds me more of cucumber.The packaging is really nice, and it really fits the brand and the skincare line. It is a simple tube and I do find that this type of packaging is what I prefer.I can’t say that my skin feels very moisturized after using it. Which is the only downside to the product I can think of. After washing the mask off my skin has calmed down. I do have redness in my skin and I could really see a difference after using it.The mask itself is light green and has a gel like consistency. It dries on the skin but not in a super stiff way.I do feel that it is a little too expensive for what you get and I would not buy the full-sized product.
Noor A.
mersin
I fall in love with this product . The packaging is absolutely fantastic and amazing. There is a light floral scent that is very nice 👍
Mariem H.
rotterdam
Whenever my skin is irritated or my skin just doesn’t feels nice i use this mask. The packaging is really handy it comes in a tube.
julise s.
For one reason this healing cream didn't works for me as a will expecting but it's my humble opinion is so