Huxley - Essence Grab Water 30ml 30ml uploaded by Myra H.Huxley - Essence Grab Water 30ml 30ml uploaded by Emma N.

BY HUXLEY

Brand from South Korea: Huxley. A lightweight, hydrating essence replenishes moisture loss with Sahara Prickly Pear Seed Oil infused. With Peppermint extract, it also provides cooling benefit to lower skin heat, leaving it refreshened. Use after toner. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

• Hello girls , do you think it's a good product ? It's not...1 Answers
Myra H.
This serum is great! I initially didn't think it was doing much for my skin because of how light it felt, but later on I realized that there were days where I'd forget to put on moisturizer because my skin already felt so hydrated after using this. I love that it's not heavy and it really has made a difference in keeping my skin from feeling uncomfortable and dry under my more matte foundations. I received this when I purchased the Birchbox x Vogue box and now I can't wait to look into other products from the brand!
Emma N.
This essence is amazing! It hydrates so well and smooths the texture of skin instantly! I can definitely tell a difference after using this for a few weeks, as my skin looks so smooth and plump! Smells great and a little goes a long way!
Lisa L.
I’ve just discovered Korean skincare thanks to my sister who insisted that I try a 5 step regimen which included this serum. I learned the importance of application techniques. Ex: Pat, pat, pat it into your skin instead of smearing it on and being sure to take the time to let it soak in before applying the next product. I use 1 large drop on my face, concentrating only on the driest areas and then follow up with a cream. The serum absorbs into my skin after a few minutes. It has an aloe-like texture, is not oily at all, and has the same light, refreshingly pleasant botanical scent as the cream. In combination with other K skincare products (beauty water, treatment essence, moisturizer), my skin has never looked better. My only regret is that I didn’t start using this line sooner. Highly recommended!
Elizabeth B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Omg this stuff is amazing! Having dry skin, I am always searching for something that will help me retain moisture throughout the day and this product is it! This essence gives my skin the drink of water it needs first thing in the morning and I have noticed that my skin feels so must better throughout the day. I haven't changed anything in my moisturizing skincare routine other than adding this in the morning! My moisturizer doesn't dry out by the middle of the day anymore! I love how light it feels as well and doesnt leave my skin feeling sticky or tacky like other "hydrating" products have in the past!
Desiree F.
Augusta
I received this in my Birchbox X Vogue box and having already been a fan of the skincare line, I can say it's just a great as their other products. This one is light and liquidy haha but it does feel moisturizing. It's not heavy and doesn't clog my pores or break me out. It works great as a serum before moisturizer. I often use it after a peel or exfoliating mask to add moisture back to my skin. It's soothing enough for sensitive skin.
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
I love this serum!  I got this in a Vogue Birchbox and decided to try it out.  I have oily skin and I was worried about an oil, but this is so silky and just melts into your skin!  I put a moisturizer on after so it really helps hydrate my skin.  Definitely recommend!!!
Kelly H.
Gilbert
Now that I’ve started using this i couldn’t imagine my skincare routine without it. It’s an AMAZING value and not pricey at all for the effectiveness that it provides. I will be purchasing this product for the rest of my life
Ellina P.
Lunenburg, MA
This essence is an essential part of my skincare routine. A lot of people focus on moisturizing without considering that your skin also needs hydration (oil vs water). This product is a thirst quencher for your skin. It absorbs almost instantly, plump, and nourishes. I adore it and will repurchase again and again.
Hailey P.
#P2Cosmetics #P2Influenster #contest #complimentary @Influenster @P2Cosmetics I just woke him and I forgot my dad and I got to my house to eat and I then got food and to eat my pizza and then I forgot what my mom was got done and she said she got to me come
Kristin G.
Love this serum and used the whole bottle. It’s light and absorbs quickly into the skin and helps minimize my fine lines! Win win all around.
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Hello girls , do you think it's a good product ? It's not very cheap to be honest