Huxley - Cream More Than Moist 50ml 50ml uploaded by Angela D.

BY HUXLEY

Brand from South Korea: Huxley. A deep hydrating facial cream protects thin, fragile skin and sensitive skin while delivering moisture, leaving you a healthy looking complexion. Featuring its matte butter texture and Melting Down Formula allowing moisture and nutrients penetrate deep into the skin, and thus improve skin condition. Use after facial oil in the morning and evening. Dispense appropriate amount of the product and spread over the face. Pat lightly to aid absorption. see more...

Dolly L.
I swear by Huxley products. These would be what I would say my Holy Grail is. I have finished one jar of the Anti-Gravity Cream, and now I'm using this More Than Moist Cream. A little goes a long way with this one. I definitely love it just as much as I loved the Anti-Gravity one. You get the moisture, and believe me, my skin is dry. It also gives you a bonus glow. It could be from the fact that it gives a dewy look, but you will definitely be glowing. Not oily, glowing.
Lisa L.
Holy grail! This moisturizer is incredible. It initially feels dense but absorbs quickly and moisturizes deeply. The scent is very light, refreshing and somewhat botanical. My combination skin drinks it in, and my dry flakes have been banished. This moisturizer is helping me through the Midwest winter and wears well under makeup. I’m in love with this line. Highly recommended!
Angela D.
I think it does a pretty good job as a moisturizer. It's pretty thick but it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. You don't have to use a lot, and your skin will feel pretty moisturized after. But as a long term moisturizer I don't really see a difference in my skin, and I've been using it for about 7 month. I have really dry skin that's pretty flaky, but it isn't really doing much for me. It's also pretty expensive, so I don't think it's really worth it.
Never30Again L.
For the winter times when skin needs intence moisturizing, this cream is perfect. Summer times my skin doesnt care to have it on. Lovely packaging and doesnt have huge scent.
Lindsay T.
Abbotsford, BC
I have never tried it but my skin is on the dry side & I am willing to try anything that claims it will help.
Plus the packaging is so aesthetically pleasing!
xo
Assia B.
Wow wonderful wonderful I hope to tryThe cream is very excellent and its quality is very highI hope you will send me a cream against wrinkles and my age
Layne J.
This! This is it! The best! I have combo skin and this evens it out so nicely! Not greasy or heavy either. I also got my sister and my boyfriend hooked 😂
Rozana_ H.
alanya
honsetly i didnt use it before but i think its better and i like the packaging so i think its value