BY HUSTLER TOYS

Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love my flogger, it's light and wispy, and the straps aren't cheaply made. I'm sure anyone who viewed the 50 shades of grey has purchased one of these by now, and I feel they are a good accommodation for the bedroom.
Shanna K.
Athens , PA
We love the flogger in the bedroom. 50 shades of grey has put a whole new light on some of these products for people. This flogger is light and not cheaply made!
Jocelyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Feels absolutely incredible. Not to stiff . not to soft. Literally perfect feeling. Found myself the best whip ever. Now ill let him whip me all night long.
Emily H.
Orlando , FL
best floger ever for a master to use on a sub not to roght and not many marks unless u like that it is a must have for a submissive
Claire M.
Owings Mills, MD
If you like a little fun in the bedroom than you should have one of these. It's playful and great for role playing.
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Definitely a bedroom must, its fun, its kinky, and its great for those who enjoy a more fun, kinkier sex life.
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
Basic flogger, leather handle and whip, red and black in color. Great for starters.