Husky Bags

by Husky

Features: -42 Gallon-Black Contractor Bag - 32 Bags per box-Comes with Bonus Pack which contains 13 Gallon 10 drawstring kitchen bags-Made in the USA-Country of Manufacture: United States. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 45.125-Overall.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Husky Bags!
How would you rate this product?
Davenport, IA
The best contractor garbage bags on the market. nice and thick. I have used them for all sorts of construction clean up. If you need a TOUGH bag that will do the job, don't buy anything else.
Xenia, OH
We’ve been using this brand for years they’re reasonably priced compared to name brands they don’t rip and I love the drawstrings.
Riverside, CA
These worked pretty well for me. They were a few dollars cheaper than the Hefty or Glad brand which happened to be out of stock so I tried these and they were just as good. No leaks or tears. Definitely recommend.
Vidor
They're HUGE! love these bags they're so big you can fit sooooo much and very durable! recommend 10/10!!!!! very very good quality for price, will purchase again in the near future when i run out! they're a must

Looking for your answer?