HUSH LAVENDER BODY MIST

by Hype

A soft and delicate scent that creates an embrace of sweet lavender, pineapple, and mineral water with soothing notes of underlying eucalyptus and chamomile and gentle touches of rose, lily, and vanilla. Top note: lavender, mineral water, pineapple. Mid note: eucalyptus, chamomile. Base note: lily of the valley, rose, vanilla.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HUSH LAVENDER BODY MIST!
LEE S.
dubai
HUSH LAVENDER BODY MIST uploaded by LEE S.
It good mist no allergy when directly applied on body no irritation no itching but I have noticed 5 hours lasting only
Andrea Paola C.
Antiguo Cuscatlán
I really don't like this fragrance. Lavender should be light, like a spring breeze, and this fragrance is heavy, like the perfumes that choked me at the opera. Sorry.
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
This mist is so lovely and fresh feeling. I tend to use it every day before I get dressed if I don't want to put on a perfume. The scent lasts a while, especially on clothes. I feel it's good value and the bottle lasts a good amount of time.

Looking for your answer?