Hurricane® Spin Broom uploaded by Jami Q.

BY UNKNOWN

Use the Hurricane Spin Broom to efficiently and effectively clean everything in its path by making use of the rotating cyclone power. The lightweight spinning broom features a built-in dustpan and can empty in seconds. see more...

June H.
Cecilton, MD
I've had this for a while now and overall I love it but I would like to recommend an update. It needs something to lock the handle together because when you go to turn it the handle starts to twist apart which makes you lose control of sweeping. Otherwise it performs very well for the most part. You might have to go over a 2nd or 3rd time because certain types of dirt shoot out sometimes but honestly I enjoy using this broom, it's fun. I have long hair so every 3-6 months it gets tangled in the spinning parts and I have to use tweezers to yank out all the hair but then it's good as new again. Also my floor boards have slight gaps in between them and the lip of the "dust pan" gets caught but you just have to get accustomed to how hard to push it or just go diagonally against the boards and it does fine. It seems a lot of people leave bad reviews because they expected a regular broom but this is a completely new "broom" and you have to learn how to use it before you complain because it's really much nicer than a regular broom and dust pan. It's quick, convenient and easy to empty. Make sure you empty regularly or it won't pick up as well if it's full. One thing I like about it is you can push away from you then turn it and pull it towards you to go back and forth and not miss any spots. In conclusion if you don't have unrealistic expectations and you take some time to get accustomed to this new "device" I think most people would really love it! And for only $20 you can't beat that. If they fix the handle problem I'll be purchasing it but otherwise I see this product lasting a long time if taken care of.
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
I remember the box shaped "vacuum" that my grandmother used back in the day. It was sort of like this. This is like the vamped up version of it and I love it. My back hurts a lot and with a toddler running around spilling things... This is a life saver!
(A back saver too!)
It's light and swivels to get into hard to reach places. Plus no bending over! I'm in love!
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Just picked this gem up. Absolutely best thing I've ever done. Works on wood or tile. Love it ! Hurricane® Spin Broom
Jami Q.
United States
This is just like a toy for a child. It only picks a bit of dirt . I will not recommend it !

back