by Hurraw!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hurraw! Moon Balm, Night Treatment Lip Balm, Blue Chamomile Vanilla, .15 oz (5-Pack)!
This is my go to and favorite lipbalm at the moment. Really helps soothe and heal chapped lips. It's an overnight treatment but I use daily at any time of the day.
This is hands down my favorite lip balm. It moisturizes even the dries lips while you sleep. It feels very hydrating without feeling greasy. I use it during the day as well. I bought mine from iHerb.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is hands down my favorite lip balm of all time! The smell is unique, spa-like and soothing. It's vegan and cruelty free, does not have much of a taste. A little pricey for a small tube but well worth the money for a quality product. The packaging is to die for!! Apply at night and you'll wake up with nourished lips.
San Dimas , CA
This is my favorite lip balm company because they are vegan and cruelty free, and also really work! This is a great lip balm to apply before bed because it has the calming chamomile and vanilla and just really feels soothing on your lips. Probably one of my favorite scents/flavors by them
Purchased at: Online
The only lip balm that keeps my lips soft! Especially if you use it as an overnight treatment. Love that it’s natural and cruelty free. I always restock when I run out.
Vegan, 100% natural and organic ingredients. Very creamy and thick for extra moisture. No sugar or artificial sweetener in the balms. Soothing scent.
I love everything about Hurraw! products, and recently bought even more for back-up. I grew up in the 90s and we had this craze with dolls smelling like cupcakes. They smelled like the best vanillary girly dream ever. That is the smell of this lipbalm. You have no idea how comforting and cosy this smell makes me, ah. It is thick and moisturising and every night I put it on I feel like I’m a little girl again. Being 30 it’s a very comfortable feeling. Love you Hurraw, please don’t ever stop making magical lip balms. ❤️
Victoria, BC
I currently have about a dozen of the Hurraw Moon Balm stashed in every pocket, every drawer, my car... this is THE BEST stick lip balm that I have ever used! It is significantly more hydrating than the rest of the Hurraw line. It smells of vanilla marshmallows (the chamomile is VERY subtle) feels soothing and utterly "dreamy". Plus you cannot beat that ingredient list! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone! I will never be without this balm.
Very moisturising and leaves my lips wonderfully soft! I will definitely be repurchasing 👍🏼

Looking for your answer?