BY HURRAW!

• Are these safe for nut and citrus allergy sufferers? 1 Answers
  • Where can this product be sold at? I love lip balms!2 Answers
  • I've seen these all over the place and they are super cut...3 Answers
Hurraw Lip Balm
  • "I personally love these lip balms. They are about the same price or a little less than most lip balms. I always feel better when using organic cosmetics. And I love the unique scents these lip balms come in! The green tea flavor reminds me of the Starbucks Green Tee Frappucinos, which I love. And the almond one reminds of the almond extract I use for cooking. Not only do they come in delicious scents, but they are also super moisturizing and they keep my lips from becoming chapped. Hurraw!" in 12 reviews
  • "Let me tell you how DRYYY my lips are. Sometimes I wake up and it feels like the desert has emptied on my lips. THIS!! only this saved my lips from being that sahara desert dry!! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! I purchased the Moon balm, because it is supposed to be super moisturizing for night time. But I use it during the day :) Will keep on repurchasing. " in 6 reviews
  • "This product has everything I want out of a lip balm. It has a nice texture, a perfect rosy tint, and it's all natural and vegan. I hate lipstick, but enjoy a little color on my lips! I could not recommend this product more, it's the one I've been searching for." in 6 reviews
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
These are my favorite lip balms! They do an awesome job hydrating the lips and all the ones I tried smelled divine. I like that they are not round in shape, but more oval, as I think it facilitates application. They are completely organic which is a big plus for me. I'll keep buying them and try all the different flavors, but so far my favorite was the vanilla bean one.
Julie B.
I've tried 6 flavors of [product:hurraw-lip-balm-] and I haven't been disappointed. The formula is very moisturizing and you don't need to reapply as often. Unique and yummy flavors too!
Sherry J.
Northborough, MA
I LOVE this lip balm. It's vegan & all organic! This is a cold pressed balm that is not tested on animals - which is what I look for whenever I'm buying a beauty product (make up/lip balms). My favorite flavor is the mint. When I apply the balm it has a cooling feel to my lips. I never feel like I have to constantly re-apply this lip balm, like I feel like I have to do with other lip balms and chapsticks. This lip balm truly hydrates my lips and makes them feel soft. This is the number one chapstick I keep by my bedside, in my purse, and in my apron at work!!
Grayson S.
Troy, MI
I often have trouble finding the perfect lip balm but after my friend introduced me to Hurraw I haven’t gotten anything but it! I love the grapefruit, almond, and coconut flavors. I bought so many of these and they are actually the first lip balms I have actually been able to finish without losing because I make sure not to lose them, that’s how much I love them!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I am such a huge fan of lip balms and this one is really great. I love that it’s vegan and raw ingredients. They have quite a variety of flavors, and my personal favorite is the coconut. I like how smooth it goes on, and it don’t dry my lips like some balms can do. This is a little expensive but it’s a great lip product.
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE LIP BALM COMPANY!!!! i have probably hundreds of lip balms lying around in my room (not an exaggeration) and i literally have never found the perfect lip balm until now. I purchased 2 of the almond lip balms at american appearal because when i smelled it it was simply invigorating and i tested an application on my hand and it came off so smooth. I read the ingredients and it was raw, unrefined oils and butters with caranauba wax which is a high grade very hard wax derived from a plant (vegan). one application is good for about an hour - 2 hours, leaving your lips so soft and smelling AMAZING!!! It is actually absorbed into your skin because it uses Cocoa butter, almond oil, jojoba oil, etc. It is an ideal natural solution, and I cannot live without it. It doesn't contain petrolatum which is a plus because that would just bock moisture from leaving AND absorbing (vaseline). I recommend this to anyone that is looking for a natural, healing lip balm.
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down, a freaking amazing lip balm. When applied, the formula emulsifies almost into an oil and immediately absorbs into your lips. It leaves a thin veil of slip on your lips, and leaves them feeling super hydrated and smooth. The ingredients are all natural if that's something you're into. There are several different flavored available, some of which have a little bit of tint. Sun Balm is an awesome variety with SPF. It can turn a little white if you apply a lot, though. Moon Balm is my personal favorite, and works like a deep hydrating treatment for nighttime.
Jessica R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I wasn't sold on these till i posted a question about them here. And then i gave them a try. I have the coconut one in my bag as i type this and its been a god send for my winter lips. I have dry skin without the weather effecting it and in the winter the pain is real. These are so soft and smoothing and the shape of the tube is so easy on your lips. Perfect!!!
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. It's vegan, raw, and comes in a million amazing scents/flavors! My two must haves are the overnight balm, which I use every night before bed- I wake up with the softest lips that are lipstick ready! And the cherry tinted balm smells amazing and leaves the perfect hint of color. I literally have nothing bad to say about this balm. It's worth every penny!
Jessica H.
I LOVE these lip balms. The smells are a hit or miss to me and after a couple of hours they tend to leave a weird residue but other wise than that they are amazing! They are not greasy nor do they have any taste. Not to mention the packing tube is freaking adorable and cute and best of all they leave your lips feeling silky smooth.
Sarah G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Where is this Lip Balm sold? I really want to try it out.
Tatiana V.
Ponte Vedra, FL
What flavor should I buy first?
Myrissa M.
I LOVE lip balms and I'm in need of a new one how are these? Are the expensive and do they make your lips feel softer?
Gabrielle L.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can you purchase this?
Katie K.