BY HURRAW LIP BALM

• Where can this product be sold at? I love lip balms!1 Answers
  • I've seen these all over the place and they are super cute. As I'...2 Answers
Grayson S.
Troy, MI
I often have trouble finding the perfect lip balm but after my friend introduced me to Hurraw I haven’t gotten anything but it! I love the grapefruit, almond, and coconut flavors. I bought so many of these and they are actually the first lip balms I have actually been able to finish without losing because I make sure not to lose them, that’s how much I love them!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I am such a huge fan of lip balms and this one is really great. I love that it’s vegan and raw ingredients. They have quite a variety of flavors, and my personal favorite is the coconut. I like how smooth it goes on, and it don’t dry my lips like some balms can do. This is a little expensive but it’s a great lip product.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
These are my favorite lip balms! They do an awesome job hydrating the lips and all the ones I tried smelled divine. I like that they are not round in shape, but more oval, as I think it facilitates application. They are completely organic which is a big plus for me. I'll keep buying them and try all the different flavors, but so far my favorite was the vanilla bean one.
Julie B.
I've tried 6 flavors of [product:hurraw-lip-balm-] and I haven't been disappointed. The formula is very moisturizing and you don't need to reapply as often. Unique and yummy flavors too!
Sherry J.
Northborough, MA
I LOVE this lip balm. It's vegan & all organic! This is a cold pressed balm that is not tested on animals - which is what I look for whenever I'm buying a beauty product (make up/lip balms). My favorite flavor is the mint. When I apply the balm it has a cooling feel to my lips. I never feel like I have to constantly re-apply this lip balm, like I feel like I have to do with other lip balms and chapsticks. This lip balm truly hydrates my lips and makes them feel soft. This is the number one chapstick I keep by my bedside, in my purse, and in my apron at work!!
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE LIP BALM COMPANY!!!! i have probably hundreds of lip balms lying around in my room (not an exaggeration) and i literally have never found the perfect lip balm until now. I purchased 2 of the almond lip balms at american appearal because when i smelled it it was simply invigorating and i tested an application on my hand and it came off so smooth. I read the ingredients and it was raw, unrefined oils and butters with caranauba wax which is a high grade very hard wax derived from a plant (vegan). one application is good for about an hour - 2 hours, leaving your lips so soft and smelling AMAZING!!! It is actually absorbed into your skin because it uses Cocoa butter, almond oil, jojoba oil, etc. It is an ideal natural solution, and I cannot live without it. It doesn't contain petrolatum which is a plus because that would just bock moisture from leaving AND absorbing (vaseline). I recommend this to anyone that is looking for a natural, healing lip balm.
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
This stuff freaking smells so good- and it's all natural! The packaging is beautiful and the flavors are unique. My favorite is the almond cardamom, but I also own the black cherry and the grapefruit. I legitimately feel like this helps my lips heal and restore- especially when I put it on before sleep.
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down, a freaking amazing lip balm. When applied, the formula emulsifies almost into an oil and immediately absorbs into your lips. It leaves a thin veil of slip on your lips, and leaves them feeling super hydrated and smooth. The ingredients are all natural if that's something you're into. There are several different flavored available, some of which have a little bit of tint. Sun Balm is an awesome variety with SPF. It can turn a little white if you apply a lot, though. Moon Balm is my personal favorite, and works like a deep hydrating treatment for nighttime.
Jessica R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I wasn't sold on these till i posted a question about them here. And then i gave them a try. I have the coconut one in my bag as i type this and its been a god send for my winter lips. I have dry skin without the weather effecting it and in the winter the pain is real. These are so soft and smoothing and the shape of the tube is so easy on your lips. Perfect!!!
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. It's vegan, raw, and comes in a million amazing scents/flavors! My two must haves are the overnight balm, which I use every night before bed- I wake up with the softest lips that are lipstick ready! And the cherry tinted balm smells amazing and leaves the perfect hint of color. I literally have nothing bad to say about this balm. It's worth every penny!
Sarah G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Where is this Lip Balm sold? I really want to try it out.
Tatiana V.
Ponte Vedra, FL
What flavor should I buy first?
Katie K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Is this 100% natural
Keara W.
Can someone tell me if these measure up to Eos or Burt's bees?
Gabrielle L.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can you purchase this?