Hupa International Inc Body Champ BRM2780 Magnetic Cardio Dual Trainer

by Hupa International Inc

Shop for Excercise Bikes from ExerciseBikes.com! Use as elliptical or exercise bike Magnetic resistance features patented elliptical motion-design technology Open frame for comfort2-way adjustable seat ideal for any user Programmable electronic exercise console displays workout metrics Maximizes workout sessions in the comfort of your home About Body ChampIncorporated since 1993, Body Champ has spent over 15 years establishing itself as a leader in the field of health and wellness. Endorsed by the average user and even professional athletes, Body Champ provides relief and support in a world that's rough on us. Offering fitness equipment from treadmills to exercise bikes and wellness equipment from massage chairs to inversion tables, Body Champ has you covered. Because our health is all we have!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hupa International Inc Body Champ BRM2780 Magnetic Cardio Dual Trainer!
How would you rate this product?
Giovanni T.
Chicago
The machine is the greatest. We have been on restrictions due to covid-19, but using this has allowed me to get an indoor workout to stay in shape.
Valeria L.
Shelbyville, TN
Love the way you can manipulate the way you use it simply yourself! I love this product mostly because of its simplicity in use.

Looking for your answer?