Mca
Huntsman - Winter's war (Blu-ray)

Huntsman - Winter's war (Blu-ray)

by Mca

Huntsman-Winters War Blu-ray

What's everyone's take on how they portrayed this one compared to the first with the switch with her sister rather than her brother in the first one?
Start your review of Huntsman - Winter's war (Blu-ray)!
Villa Ridge, MO
I loved this movie it was amazing.  It didn't quite so the direction I thought it would though and it didn't really seem like a sequel to me but a different story line.  Over all though I thought it was really good, great actors and really good sound track, can't wait to see what the next one is like!
Jacksonville, IL
The movie was alright. I liked the first one a little bit better. The action was good the only thing it was beyond strange they changed who her siblings was when the first one you saw a glimpse of a younger ravenna with her brother and in this one she just had a sister. If they make a 3rd it seems like they will I hope they address maybe she didn't get close with her brother until after the issue with her sister maybe??? But everyone has their own opinions.
New Castle, DE
Amazing actors are involved in this film. I loved this movie it was amazing It was a good move to spend some time but not one I would willingly see again.
Stepney Road, Newcastle Upon tyne
This was a very overall okay movie. For me, it was not bad or good. The acting was amazing, the scenery, production, costumes, etc. But the plot itself was very basic. It was a good move to spend some time but not one I would willingly see again. It does have romance, drama and action. It is just good enough to be entertaining.