BY HUNT'S

Premium. see more...

• Do you have to cook or is already ready?2 Answers
  • Best spaghetti sauce? I grew up eating Hunt's Traditiona...5 Answers
Vickie T.
I'm pretty picky about my pasta sauce. If I could use homemade every time I would. However, this brand is pretty good. Flavor is a bit on the sweeter side, but I don't mind.
Diane H.
Too much sugar in these already made sauces. So much easier to make your own. You can add some of your own seasoning and veggies to make this taste better.
Ryann L.
It's not bad for a canned sauce. I like that it's plain enough that you can easily jazz it up with your own spices. can be a little tinny.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
Always good to have on hand it can be used in so many meals I have put it in meat loaf and home made pizza and all my pasta must have this
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I use it for many dishes, tweak it a little but it's good for soup, or to top any other dish. Is ok but making it from scratch is better.
Jessica S.
My boyfriend and I love this sauce! We use different brands from time to time, but this is typically our go-to, because we both like it!
Kimberly I.
It's not my favorite flavored Hunt's sauce, but it still tastes great. I use it for spaghetti, lasagna, and other pasta dishes.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
This is my go to sauce for spaghetti and meat sauce because it's super easy to Doctor up and make your own.
Marney E.
This wouldn't be my first pick but it is good and low in price so that is a positive about the sauce.
Danielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hunts is my go to brand every time. They are very inexpensive compared to other brands on the self.
Jewel B.
Kansas City, KS
Best spaghetti sauce? I grew up eating Hunt's Traditional Pasta Sauce but am looking for new things to trt
Matilda C.
Leicester, Leicester
Do you have to cook or is already ready?