BY HUNT'S

Packed Full of Hunt's 100% Natural Vine-Ripped Tomatoes Blended With Choice Seasonings & Spices Free of Artificial Ingredients and Preservatives 100% Natural Thick, Rich, Red & Full of Flavor see more...

Hunt's : Tomatoes Paste
  • "i use this in my spaghetti sauce to being out that tomato favor and as a thicker " in 1 review
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
Love the hunts tomato paste I use it all the time make my food richer and creamy
Jayna S.
This is such a delicious, flavourful paste! I definitely use it when I'm making Italian dishes like lasagna and pasta. You get a good amount in the tin and makes all the difference in your cooking. Received many compliments on my dishes when I use this!
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
Purchased at: Safeway
I like hunts tomato products. They are my go to. I like their thick and rich sauce! That one is my favorite. But their paste and regular sauce I also love. They frequently go on sale, and I stock up. The flavour cant be beat, they make a great base to whatever you are cooking! I'd highly recommend their products.
NINETT V.
Florida
I really like its consistency, color, smell and above all flavor. is ideal.for me by q sometimes dolo make a ration of food pir what allows me to plan me better
Aminat O.
Abu Dhabi
Pretty much the only brand i use for tomato paste, sauce and diced tomatoes. I love the flavored ranges too(dice tomatoes with garlic, basil, etc)
Joelle T.
Ottawa
Little life saver right there! it's a must-have in any pantry (unless you don't have taste buds, then I guess it's optionnal hehe!)
Yenny D.
8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100
Salsa hecha para la pasta, rica y completa. Una pasta no seria nada sin la salsa hunt tanto como en la lata o en sobre
Trinity T.
Victoria, BC
Super usefull when it comes to cooking my parents are chefs and use this almost always

Target