BY HUNT'S

Packed Full of Hunt's 100% Natural Vine-Ripped Tomatoes Blended With Choice Seasonings & Spices Free of Artificial Ingredients and Preservatives 100% Natural Thick, Rich, Red & Full of Flavor see more...

Hunt's : Tomatoes Paste
  • "i use this in my spaghetti sauce to being out that tomato favor and as a thicker " in 1 review
Luisanna A.
Riverview, FL
I love to use Hunts paste and Sauce for all my recipes , including Napoli Sauce or Bolognesa, love the consistency, taste . And the price is right! I would recommend it for sure and buy it for my regular meals
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for cooking gives this perfect red color prince is very reasonable compared to the generic brands pretty delicious the hunts recipe ready paste sample I received from pinch me the favor was very good super easy to use nd really did its job

Received for free
Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
I received a free sample from Pinchme. I like the ease of Hunt's recipe ready paste and opening the pack was easy. It has the right amount you would need to use for a recipe or just cooking. I used it in a stew and saw the freshness of the product. the smell of fresh tomatoes. The taste was just was rich and delicious.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
This tomato sauce is really good in spaghetti sauce or any other dish that is tomato based. The only reason I took a star off is because I now but in the squeeze tube because I never ended up using the whole can and it would always go to waste. The tubes are much more convenient for me.
Vanessa A.
I have received Hunts Recipe Ready paste by PINCHme me for free. I had purchase the hunts paste before and actually had some in my refrigerator.Opening the pack was easy. It had the right amount you would usually use for a recipe or just cooking. I made a pasta sauce and saw the freshness of the product. The smell was just divine. it smelled like fresh tomatoes. The taste was just amazing, rich , bold and delicious. i was stunned at the product and very happy with the results. i would buy this in the market come next shopping trip.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Pretty delicious! I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes but this wasn't as chunky as I thought it would be. It had a pretty rich taste, super easy to use and really did it's job. I think I'd buy this product again and use it on more dishes.
Angel C.
I received the Hunts Ready Made Tomato Paste sample from PinchMe to review. My husband and I made chili with the sample. I am not a huge chili fan, but the flavor was very good and when we opened the package the smell was wonderful.
jena e.
I received a free Hunts Recipe Ready Tomato Paste packet from Pinchme. I am definitely a fan and will purchase in the future. It was super simple and easy to add to my meal. It has just the right amount to enhance many different meal recipes so no guilt over wasting any. The smell of this paste is amazing and has a great fresh taste too.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
When making fresh tomato sauce, Hunt's Tomato Paste is a must-have ingredient. It's bright red flavor packed in a little can and I use it to thicken tomato sauces for pasta, lasagna, Chicken Parmesan and chili to name a few. It is a great product that I can't live without.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I usually got for this tomato paste but find it to be too metallic for my taste. Plus, I never use a whole can. It'd be nice if they came out with tubes or smaller cans.

Target