BY HUNT'S

Hunts® 100% Natural Basil, Garlic & Oregano Diced Tomatoes.
Heart healthy.
No salt added. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
The seasoning is perfect and it’s lower in sodium. Must in the pantry of for some homemade tomato sauce (add fresh tomatoes to it) or in a vegetable stew. We shop at H.E.B but most grocery stores carry it
Kate T.
Merritt Is, FL
I'm always very picky with my canned vegetables, and when I opened these tomatoes they smelled like they came straight out of my moms garden. The flavor was so fresh, and it truly made my bolognese sauce spectacular. Absolutely recommend this brand.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I use these tomatoes in my homemade soup & I love them. They have a wonderful flavor and the flavor flavors anything you put it in. I buy mine at save-a-lot with a lot of other things I buy. You just throw them in your pot and let them heat up with the rest of your concoction.
Antonio'Cynthia C.
Adds great flavor to any spaghetti recipe or Italian recipe!! No added salt is a plus for anyone looking for something on the healthier side.
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
I love love this. I use it all the time when cooking. Sometimes I will use it mixed with cheese for a dip. I like it for the no salt added
Aisha P.
A staple in my cabinet. There's a huge variety to choose from. These are my go to for so many recipes. My favorite is spicy red pepper.