Hunt's Tomatoes Diced 100% Natural Spicy Red Pepper uploaded by Caroline  A.

BY HUNT'S

Hunts® Spicy Red Pepper Diced 100% Natural Tomatoes.
New flavor!
Arrabbiata recipe on back. see more...

Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
This is a great base for any pasta sauce when you're in a hurry and want to add a lot of flavor very quickly. I like that this is a lower salt option and while not sugar-free it is lower in sugar than some options. I always have a few cans of the various flavors hanging around for when I need to make sauce.
Emily F.
Platteville, WI
My favorite brand of tomatoes, and I love that they come with red pepper added. I always add red pepper to things, so it is nice that I don't have to add as much with these.
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
Already cut and spiced up tomatoes ? If your into pastas and yummy Spanish food this is perfect to use . Saves me a lot of cooking time .
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
Love the tomatoes with extras. These offer an extra kick into recipes without extra work. It's all in the can.
Andrea G.
Charlotte, NC
These are a delicious way to add some extra kick to a pot if chile or any recipe!!
Yummy N.
Toronto, ON
When I am being lazy at home and do not want to make pasta sauce from scratch, Hunt's sauces are my go to. The spicy red peppers add a kick, which makes it even greater as a base for pasta sauce.