Hunt's Tomato Sauce, 7.4 oz

by Hunt's

Hunt's Tomato Sauce:

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.97 x 3.15 x 2.68 Inches

100% natural; 20 calories per serving; Easy open; 7.4 oz of Hunt's sauce per can; Grown in sunny Oakdale, California; Canned within hours of picking; Skinned using FlashSteam process; Seasoned with salt, spices and natural flavors; Tomatoes ripen on the vine

Assembled Product Weight: 0.482 POUNDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hunt's Tomato Sauce, 7.4 oz!
Forest Hills, NY
I always make sure that I have a can of hunts tomato sauce in the house. It’s a smooth consistency which is great for those who don’t like any added chunks. I use it in pasta and ground beef dishes
Kosher
Philadelphia, PA
I make my own spaghetti sauce and sauces for baked ziti and stuff hut I always always use hunts sauce as my base and build on it, hunts is definitely the best tomato sauce and even canned spaghetti sauce out there.
No Special Diet
Good, inexpensive sauce. Also the only one my fiance will eat (I prefer chunkier sauces). I find it to be fairly simple and a little plain but it can be dressed up with additional veggies and seasoning if need be.
No Special Diet
I love hunts! It’s cheap and super tasty! I’ve always grown up with this brand and I think it tastes better than other brands. I especially like the pasta sauces. They’re my go to and each flavor tastes so good!
Euless, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I typically go for my Goya tomato sauce but when I can't find it in stores the Hunt's is my next choice. Adds flavor to my bean so I'm good with that!
DEFIANCE, OH
Hunts is my favorite sauce but some times it does get watery. I love the simple ingredients and the ease of use the flavors are always nice