BY HUNT'S

Hunts® Tomatoes Sauce.
Now with larger cashews! see more...

Buy on Target*
Nida S.
This is the best basic sauce out there. You can rely on the flavor and quality for sure! It is very basic, no extra flavors or ingredients at all. Just tomatoe sauce and you can use it as a base for whatever you are cooking. I use it as a base and add my own flavor to the dish or use it to top off my stuff peppers and then throw on some mozzarella. Very versatile
ana S.
Boyce, LA
siempre tengo esta salsas en mi cocina para mis recetas ademas son tan practicas que nos sacan de apuros. la uso para espagueti lazañas, canelones en muchas recetas excelente
Thelma M.
I love using this for my spaghetti, It turns out so good. Good thing i always watched my dad in the kitchen otherwise i wouldn't have learned how to cook
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love using this as a base for my pasta sauce. So, I often will use the paste instead since this already has seasonings in it and I like to add my own.
Deanna B.
The best sauce I have ever purchased, being Italian making sauce is every Sunday and we always use this.
Ariana J.
Sacramento, CA
Like using this tomatoe sauce when making homemade pizza with my girls when we don't have want to make the sauce lol. Also like using it in an emergency when cooking other plates and don't have tomatoes to make the sauce.
Stephanie N.
Vallejo, CA
This tomato sauce is soooo good! I used it in the chili I just made and it gave it such good flavor and super easy to just add into anything! Pretty inexpensive as well.
Sam C.
My mom used Hunt's for spaghetti sauce when we were kids, and now I use it for my kids.  You'd think there wouldn't be a difference in tomato sauces, but this has more of a natural tomato flavor than other sauces.  It doesn't taste like a tin can and my family absolutely loves it when I make homemade spaghetti sauce with it.
Christine T.
Modesto, CA
I love how quick and easy it is to add a fresh taste to any dish! I love throwing a can of these diced tomatoes into my pasta dishes for a quick 'upgrade' from plain pasta sauce! The flavor and freshness is amazing! Definitely a staple in my pantry!
Anna marie L.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite canned tomato sauce, it has a great tomato flavor doesn't have that canned metal taste that some other brands can have. My mom always had hunts tomato sauce stored in our kitchen cabinets. Good for making spaghetti sauce.
Summer t.
Foodie Expert
Favorite recipe to use these in?