BY HUNT'S #3 in Ketchup

Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup.
No preservatives.
Child Hunger Ends Here®.
Enter one code to donate one meal to feeding America.
See back for code and details. Program ends 8/31/13.
1 tbsp per serving.
20 calories. see more...

• Why is there sugar In Ketchup? Could more Vitamins be added witho...4 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Tomato Ketchup 24 oz more...
This is the only brand of ketchup I will use.
Once I was at a neighbor's picnic and they had a different brand. I would not use it. I went back to my house to get my bottle of hunts.
This is the only brand for me.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
My family in IL always had Heinz ketchup but my family in New Jersey ALWAYS had Hunt's they never strayed from it. My favorite between the two will always be Heinze but Hunt's is my runner up! LOL Pretty expensive $2 at most depending on the size of the product and it can be found pretty much anywhere now a days!
Christine H.
Madison, WI
I prefer Heinz ketchups! I can’t pin point the reason why I don’t like Hunts compared to Heinz but I CAN TASTE THE DIFFERENCE IN A BLIND TASTE TEST! Give three stars and not one star because it’s probably not the worst ketchup out there, it is a bigger brand I just don’t prefer it!
Cee J.
Review for: Hunt's Tomato Ketchup more...
Hunt's ketchup is my favorite ketchup,an always will be! Especially aince I dont really like ketchup so...says alot lol! Its alittle sweet but that's what makes it great 👌👌❤❤❤!
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
This I think is the best brand for ketchup. Some other brands it's too sweet or has an odd taste to it. This brand I think is perfect though. I absolutely love catch-up have to have it for my Fries hotdogs burgers anything like that. It's very affordable and I get mine my local Walmart for the cheapest price
Dylan W.
We go through these ridiculously fast. This is THE ketchup, don't buy those off brands thinking they will taste as good as this. Because they won't. I would definitely recommend this, it is a very tasty condiment.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
When I think of catch-up I want something that doesn't have preservatives. And hunts tomato catchup has just that no preservatives, only 20 cal proportion and what doesn't taste good with ketchup? Fries, eggs, potatoes, the list goes on..
Shaneece G.
College Sta, AR
This ketchup is good, not too salty and not to runny either. The only issue I find is that it can be a tad bit salty. This ketchup is inexpensive and can be found anywhere that sales groceries such as Kroger, Walmart, and even dollar stores. I purchase this very often and I recommend others to do the same.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
It's good if you're in a time crunch and can't spend the extra money on Heinz. It'll never compare or be nearly as good as Heinz. People complain anytime I've absolutely needed to buy this and I never hear the end of it. It is a little bit sweeter than most other ketchup brands but it does the job.
Sarah A.
So this is the only brand of ketchup I buy unless there out of it at the store then I have to look for the next best thing to it. I grew up around this brand and it's always a necessity to have in my family. We use it for just about everything, love love love this brand.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
Why is there sugar In Ketchup? Could more Vitamins be added without changing the flavor?