Hunt's Tomato Ketchup

#5 in Ketchup

Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup.
No preservatives.
Child Hunger Ends Here®.
Enter one code to donate one meal to feeding America.
See back for code and details. Program ends 8/31/13.
1 tbsp per serving.
20 calories.

Hunt's or Heinz?
Why is there sugar In Ketchup? Could more Vitamins be added without changing the flavor?
Start your review of Hunt's Tomato Ketchup!
Hunts ketchup is my favorite ketchup, hands down. I love the balance of sweet and tangy that it has. Great taste that isn't too sweet or salty. I find some other brands have a strange preservative flavor, Hunts does not. It's a very natural tasting product. Perfect texture for dipping, not clumpy and not watery. Just right! # Hunt's Tomato Ketchup
This ketchup is a no brainer when it comes to ketchup. The product is consistent in each and every bottle. The taste is smooth and doesnt give me heartburn like other ketchup due. Depending on where you purchase your groceries it can run a little high but usually it's priced at a nice amount. Hunt's Tomato Ketchup
new york
I don’t really like catch up this much but since I tried it I’m going to review it so it was really good kind of I would improve this product by the tease it taste really salty and I’m not really satisfied with the flavor I do recommend this if you love tomatoes or like dipping your fries in it but not if
I dont know that I would ever try a different kind of tomato ketchup. This is always what we've had growing up and I love the flavor. It's great for all different types of foods from hot dogs and burgers to fries and everything in between. I even recommend mixing this with corn to give it a good zing!
Kenosha, WI
There is something about Hunt's ketchup that fills my whole being with nostalgia. I feel this ketchup had the most robust flavor out of all the ketchups I have tried. While I wish there was a sugar free option in this, the only reason why I dont biy it anymore, this is a household must have.
Dallas , TX
This is my favorite ketchup is not expensive I get mine at Walmart I ate it on hamburger french fries and a very good I've been buying this for years is on the aisle with condiments with mustard and mayonnaise absolutely love it I've been buying it for years and I will continue to buy it
Huntsville, AL
My favorite brand, love the flavor this has and the many sizes to choose from , the bottle it comes it has a great shape so that I dont drop it. Wish it was able to be turned over a bit easier but it is a price I am willing to pay for the great taste this gives a variety of foods.
hun'ts ketchup no doubt about it. my son loves to dip his food in this ketchup and nothing other. he loves fries, chicken nuggest you name it he will dip it all in it. the flavor is good. i would recomend this to a friend and a friend to all. i am very satisfied with this product.
michigan
We don't use a lot of ketchup. We use most of our ketchup in the summer time because we eat more hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill. This the brand that I buy the most because I know the flavor is good. We have bought other brands and thrown it away and went and bought Hunt's.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I know there’s people out there that are very picky about their ketchup, but I’m not one of them. I do know that most people that are usually have and use hunt’s, so I guess they subliminally programmed me to get this brand? Idk, but it’s good. Usually the only brand I buy.