Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPudding & Gelatin SnacksSnack Pack
Hunts, Snack pudding Hunts- Pudding, 325 oz, 36 Cups Variety Pack

Hunts, Snack pudding Hunts- Snack Pack Pudding, 3.25 oz, 36 Cups Variety Pack

by Snack Pack

Pudding Cups - Vanilla. Great taste with 80 calories per cup made with the goodness of non-fat milk, a wholesome treat with no preservatives. Enjoy it anywhere- needs no refrigeration. function openGCBalance() {var url = ?http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2700041165?; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, ?Popup Window width=? + width + ?height=? + height + ?toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=? + scrollbars + ?resizable=? + resizable); new Window. focus();}

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hunts, Snack pudding Hunts- Snack Pack Pudding, 3.25 oz, 36 Cups Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Hunts, Snack pudding Hunts- Snack Pack Pudding, 3.25 oz, 36 Cups Variety Pack uploaded by Abby M.
These are an absolute hit with kids! My five year old an I recently made robot Valentine’s for his party at school and we used these as the heads. They turned out great and everyone loved them! They are always great quality with great taste.
Amber V.
Wenatchee, WA
Perfect way to put a smile on the kids face.I must admit I occasionally sneak one in my room and have it for a nighttime snack as well.
Rachel C.
Jackson, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great for after school snacks for my kids an they just love the taste. I enjoy the price an that they are individual cups. They dont have no need for refridgeration until your ready to use. I will continue to buy thesefor my kids over an over.
Margarita M.
East Orange, NJ
Love them for lunchbox fillings and also on the go ! Teast great and the kids love them !! My daughter dunks cookies in it
Dana H.
Mobile, AL
Definitely a perfect staple for a family with little ones. Perfect size and amount for a after school snack.
Destiny R.
Gervais, OR
Yummm! Love snack pack puddin it’s delicious 😋 affordable and a good snack when u have a sweet tooth. Love the variety packs and the banana cream ones!
Domonique S.
Saint Helens, OR
My whole family loves chocolate pudding and I usually purchase the all chocolate variety box but last time I went shopping my daughter insisted I get the white pudding. I figured this was a great way to get the chocolate I know my family likes and let her try some white pudding as well. She did enjoy it too!
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pudding is always a nice go to snack. They have many flavor varities. Family packs and are conveniant to take on the go. My daughter loves them as does my boyfriend so we always havr them around the house.
BJ M.
Davie, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
These are great for packing lunches or for dessert or a snack. My kids really enjoy them. These are usually pretty cheap too. I would say the only negative is that sometimes the lid is on so tight that the kids can't get it off without help. You can find this anywhere.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
Hunts, Snack pudding Hunts- Snack Pack Pudding, 3.25 oz, 36 Cups Variety Pack uploaded by Tonya R.
This is definitely worth the money spent. I buy this size because you have a variety to choose from. My son and I sometimes add it to our cake mix, and it makes it more moist. We have been enjoying them for a long time. They also make a good snack to put in kids lunch boxes. All thumbs up.

Looking for your answer?