BY SNACK PACK

• HOW MANY DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF HUNTS PUDDING SNACKS ARE AV...1 Answers
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
MMMM THESE ARE VERY DELICIOUS PUDDINGS FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN...ON AN WEEKLY AVERAGE I BUY FIVE PACKS OF FOUR IN EACH EVERY WEEK ...WE REALLY LOVE THE DIFFERENT FLAVORS AND GREAT TASTE...VANILLA IS AN AWESOME TASTE
Kelly C.
Chattanooga , Tn
I love this product! I buy it every time I am at the store. Everything about this product I love. There is not one thing I would disagree with about this product.
Samantha R.
Pasadena, MD
These are a decent snack that will curb your sweet tooth. The sugar free aspect makes them lack that extra boost that I love from other Hunts pudding snacks.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
This is gross to me. Not refrigerated therefore filled with preservatives. I will only buy the Jell-O brand pudding or I make it myself.
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love to snack on these at work when I want something cold and sweet. The creamy caramel really hits the spot!
Chandra D.
Port Alberni, BC
My kids love these and their favorite is the chocolate I always get them the big packs when there on sale at the store.
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
HOW MANY DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF HUNTS PUDDING SNACKS ARE AVAILABLE ON OUR GROCERY SHELVES NOW IN DAYS...?